Gary's Third Pottery Blog
E. E. Cummings — 'The world is mud-luscious and puddle-wonderful.'
Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2013-2014

Monday, January 18, 2010

le TATER TOT PIZZA

My pal Nels saw my pics lately of me making pizzas and knew of a place in Kansas City that makes TATER TOT PIZZA. Nels has wondered when I would make one myself.
My pal Georges Le Soq is like "tonight, tonight we make zee, how you say, tater tot pizza" and we did. With a heap of veggies. Pretty forking good folks :)



15 comments:

Ron said...

Sweetness

Cheri @ Blog This Mom!® said...

I was just thinking that Napoleon Dynamite would love that pizza!

Jessica said...

Yum! :)

Michèle Hastings said...

is there KETCHUP on that pizza? tater tots need LOTS of KETCHUP.

kcinnova said...

Tots + Pizza = Awesome!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

So, how was it???
I don't know what we CAN'T put on Pizza anymore...nothing right?
Love that movie!!!

Dirt-Kicker Pottery said...

That's the Awsomest!!!!!!

Barbara Martin said...

Love the header photo.

Amy said...

Okay, I made homemade pizza tonight. I never thought of putting tater tots in mine.... hmmm

Nicki said...

That looks yummy!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

twas most delish :)

denis said...

most original

jimgottuso said...

napoleon is the man... i mentioned spaghetti burritos to mom last night and she didn't exactly get excited about it but considering that she's a bit of a tater tot hound, she might go for a tater tot pizza. the ovoid serving bowl in the previous post is dreamy and your reddish glaze in today's post is a winner, beautimous amigo

Stacey B said...

Seriously makes me smile everytime I see my little paintings back there!

Cheryl said...

Oh my word, does the pizza look delish or what?? I love that movie!

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
I am a part-time pottery instructor at Cornell University Pot Shop and a full-time studio potter and sculptor, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.