My pal Dee last November was like
"Gary, you gotta meet Jacci, she's starting this new gallery in Aurora" and there were emails and it turned out I had met Jacci a couple of years ago, when she bought pots from me for her daughter, to celebrate her daughter's finally passing a driver's test. I would say a piggy mug is great incentive and reward, and the girl made it on the third try.
SO ANYWAY Aurora is this fab little town north of Ithaca, up Cayuga Lake a bit, and it has a little college and cute main street and such, and this is the former school bldg, tres gorgeous, right on the lake front.
I made my display yesterday, after Jacci and the gang said
"make it bright, colorful, wild" and after you saw me rummage around the garage, I got my display together and brightly painted.
The wife this morning is like
"this thing is still wet" and I am like "no no, its fine, really, it will be dry by the time I get there" and I arrive and Jacci is nearly hyperventilating with joy she loves my display so much (she is soooo nice, that's her down there in her photo studio) but then Jacci is like
"is this oil paint? It's still wet" and I am like "latex, its supposed to be sticky..." and I hide my hand which is purple and wasabi green....
Blah blah blah, did I mention my teapot won a BIG FAT PRIZE and I am gonna be on TV? Sorry to sound jaded, but, ahem, it is not the first time me and my teapots have been in TV (readers may remember 3 years ago) More on that later....
and there is our house, with the snow getting deeper and deeper...
- ► 2016 (234)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- Georges Le Soq makes le b**bies
- the last day of January thank GOD
- Georges Le Soq, famous actor and super model: THE...
- wouldn't you like to wake up next to this????
- "glad I am not your neighbor"
- Wednesday = business time, Thursday = recycle day
- tater tot enchiladas with Georges Le Soq...
- Georges Le Soq and me, we're like THIS
- FARRAH and me
- my heart is not in it....
- probably everyone would think this is boring SO......
- can you make it six inches in less than 2 and a ha...
- PENNY LANE
- go NINJA all over Spike's azz...
- scaring the crapola outta a bunch o' geese...
- le beagles.....
- Georges poses NEWD
- smokin' hawt
- pints with Benji and Georges....
- no internets???????????????
- tater tots + tortillas = tater tot burritos!
- was that coffee decaf????
- le cups, le saucers....
- George Le Soq: sock monkey and super model
- master and servant....lurid confessions
- le TATER TOT PIZZA
- tweedle dee and tweedle dum
- travels and shopping with Georges, part 2
- I GET THE GOLD Jacket: a day of shopping with Geo...
- le mugs
- WHO ARE you, who who?
- SNOW PIGGY: back to the daily grind
- LIVE FROM NEW YORK its Gary....
- Gary, live on TV!
- lotsa tasty coffee...
- out with the old, in with the NEW....undies too......
- part two with Georges Le Soq: Georges wants to bu...
- post of the WEEK!
- Georges goes OUT, part one: Georges parties with ...
- people gettin' down, people gettin' CRAZY
- a wee bit of controversy
- a few words from the cabana boy...
- the CATS take over
- BLOG BY BEAGLE and cheetah print goes with everyth...
- BIG ORANGE FUZZY IN THE NAVEL
- le dawgs...
- go with the SPAGHETTI BURRITO
- ME: ready for prime time?
- "what am I going to do without Penny????"
- a wee bit o' boredom can lead you straight to .......
- wee little display, part 3, at Aurora Arts and Des...
- wee little display, chapter 2
- a wee little display project
- now that I have offended all of America...
- the irritations of POP and LITE ROCK
- "you're not going to..."
- "too much time on his hands"
- its not a blizzard but it is a bit dicey out there...
- the president needs ME
- a clever little gizmo
- let's talk New Year's day
- ▼ January (62)