Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Saturday, January 16, 2010

le mugs

Had a rather super glaze firing come out a day or 2 ago (and another this morning!) and these cups came out and I am super pleased. I had not made beagle mugs before, now I have. I also decided, as I mentioned last week, to shorten up the legs on these mugs compared to before and I like the look.




I don't like this song, but it is bouncing around in my head: Stacys Mom. You have to admit, it is quite a video (cannot embed) even if you hate the song and
HERE is a tune and video worth getting up early for, holy cats its sooooo good...

9 comments:

Nicki said...

Believe it or not, somehow, "Stacy's Mom" got on my mp3 player. LOL! Love the beagle mug.

Gallow said...

Great Mugs!!!

Anna M. Branner said...

I am a sucker for anything cow...love those mugs!

Unknown said...

Great mugs!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

All the critter mugs are so cute and must bring joy in the morning with coffee. Right?
Stacy's mom has got it going on!!!

Barbara said...

Did you ever think of making an animation with your mugs? I think you have the start of a great clip. The beagle on the left in the top picture is obviously telling a great joke or starting a hilarious rumor that is passed on . . .

cindy shake said...

The mugs are GREAT! but the mug of the cute kid at the top is even better ;o)

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

One of the last times I rode the band bus, the guys in the back were playing that song. I teased them afterward about it... didn't they get the least bit uncomfortable listening to that song when band moms were on the bus? LOL
Then I requested "Crazy Train" and they played it. All was well in the world again, hahahahaha

Cheryl said...

The cow mug that now lives here in Maine was a big, big hit!!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.