Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Friday, January 22, 2010

smokin' hawt

Let's just say there are 2 facts about moving your friends' furniture and boxes into their new house:
1) it makes you feel OLD and creeky and
2) you sleep like the dead

Here is a terrible frog joke:

One day this frog was bored, so he decided to call the psychic hotline.
The psychic asked the frog "what do you want to know"
"Tell me something about my love life" said the frog.
"In the very near future you are going to meet a very beautiful young woman" said the psychic.
"Cool, where? at a disco or a party?" said the frog.
"No"
The psychic replied,



"Next month in her biology class!"


Here is a smokin' hawt video, must see :)

2 comments:

Nicki said...

Love the mugs but then, I have thing for frogs.

Anonymous said...

i swore about 10 years ago never to help anyone move ever again

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.