Penny is the brains behind this operation, believe me. Well, a motivator anyway. When it is cold like this, she gets extra cuddly.
With these mugs below, I wanted to try to make cow and elephant mugs with shorter legs, and I think the effect may be cuter than my usual long legs. Um, easier too. Then I was wondering why I have not yet made beagle mugs like these, with the tail as handle? Coming up soon....
The missus made cheetah print stockings for Christmas, and little scraps have been around the house. I showed last week that I lined my glasses case with it and made my sock monkey a rakish little scarf. But I REALLY wanted a cheetah case for my computer, and holy cats Batman, look what the missus (and Spike) cooked up for me last night...I love that woman so much :)
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
"I use my blue Rith bowls almost everyday (since 1985). Best trade ever." --Monica
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- Georges Le Soq makes le b**bies
- the last day of January thank GOD
- Georges Le Soq, famous actor and super model: THE...
- wouldn't you like to wake up next to this????
- "glad I am not your neighbor"
- Wednesday = business time, Thursday = recycle day
- tater tot enchiladas with Georges Le Soq...
- Georges Le Soq and me, we're like THIS
- FARRAH and me
- my heart is not in it....
- probably everyone would think this is boring SO......
- can you make it six inches in less than 2 and a ha...
- PENNY LANE
- go NINJA all over Spike's azz...
- scaring the crapola outta a bunch o' geese...
- le beagles.....
- Georges poses NEWD
- smokin' hawt
- pints with Benji and Georges....
- no internets???????????????
- tater tots + tortillas = tater tot burritos!
- was that coffee decaf????
- le cups, le saucers....
- George Le Soq: sock monkey and super model
- master and servant....lurid confessions
- le TATER TOT PIZZA
- tweedle dee and tweedle dum
- travels and shopping with Georges, part 2
- I GET THE GOLD Jacket: a day of shopping with Geo...
- le mugs
- WHO ARE you, who who?
- SNOW PIGGY: back to the daily grind
- LIVE FROM NEW YORK its Gary....
- Gary, live on TV!
- lotsa tasty coffee...
- out with the old, in with the NEW....undies too......
- part two with Georges Le Soq: Georges wants to bu...
- post of the WEEK!
- Georges goes OUT, part one: Georges parties with ...
- people gettin' down, people gettin' CRAZY
- a wee bit of controversy
- a few words from the cabana boy...
- the CATS take over
- BLOG BY BEAGLE and cheetah print goes with everyth...
- BIG ORANGE FUZZY IN THE NAVEL
- le dawgs...
- go with the SPAGHETTI BURRITO
- ME: ready for prime time?
- "what am I going to do without Penny????"
- a wee bit o' boredom can lead you straight to .......
- wee little display, part 3, at Aurora Arts and Des...
- wee little display, chapter 2
- a wee little display project
- now that I have offended all of America...
- the irritations of POP and LITE ROCK
- "you're not going to..."
- "too much time on his hands"
- its not a blizzard but it is a bit dicey out there...
- the president needs ME
- a clever little gizmo
- let's talk New Year's day
- ▼ January (62)