Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Saturday, January 16, 2010

I GET THE GOLD Jacket: a day of shopping with Georges, part one

You will remember I tried on a rather awesome gold and black, perfectly fitting jacket last month and somehow did not buy it. Tis for sale 55 miles from home.
The store still had it. Twas 20 percent off now. I was dying for it. Georges helped me try it on. George tried on many things himself, watch for more zany adventures with Georges in tomorrows post!


16 comments:

Ron said...

You are truly my hero!!

Unknown said...

Oh, my dear, that is simply YOU! I am sooo glad you didn't resist it.

Jessica said...

Cool Jacket Gary!

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

It's YOU, Gary! Georges was wise to advise you to purchase the jacket. ;)

Rebecca said...

too sexy for your jacket!

Anonymous said...

Perfect with your pots and display colors!

Nancy L.K. Boyce said...

WOW!!!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Oh, so cute. I say get it. Then you must answer the door at the Playboy Mansion. ;)

DirtKicker Pottery said...

Kind of like "Desparately Seeking Gary" :) Very sharp!

Stacey B said...

That has pimp written all over it!

soubriquet said...

Holey Schmoley!
You are the master of jacket cool.
I feel so very... inadequate right now.
If i saw you, in that jacket, I'd say to myself, that man's a somebody, that man's a rock star.... Or maybe an artist.
ARTIST! in capital letters.

Then I'll just pull on my shabby old coat and trudge out into the grey damp morning.

Nicki said...

It is amazing! So you!!!

Anonymous said...

amigo, that's a totally cool jacket... i'm gold with envy. there's a certain hugh hefner quality to it but it's way cooler than that dude. that georges looks like he's wearing you all out.

Land of shimp said...

That is one suave piece of apparel. If you hold a martini glass while wearing that jacket, your cool factor will be approaching maximum. If you add sunglasses to the ensemble, you will be responsible for a cataclysmic cool-pocalypse.

Probably best to skip the shades.

Cheryl said...

Haha....loved the comment about opening the door to the Playboy mansion and the reference to Hugh Hefner! Do you suppose he shops where you do??

Gary's third pottery blog said...

I think a martini and shades are just what the outfit needs....

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.