Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Monday, January 4, 2010

"you're not going to..."

"You're not going to take my picture are you?" asks the missus by which time it is already TOO LATE and I explain
"You look good from that angle, and I wanted to show all that snow blowing off the rooftop".
A little snowy here at our house this week. Maybe even a lot. I need to shovel again. Penny, of course, loves EVERYTHING in life (except other dogs, squirrels, bunnies...) and she loves playing in the snow. I don't think I would go sticking my face in it like she does though, and you can see that Spike would NEVER stick his head in the snow.




11 comments:

cookingwithgas said...

It is cold here with no snow- I look at your pictures and think,
"now that Gary he goes right on out and does what needs to be done snow or no snow. So- quit your belly aching and get out there!"
M

Busy Bee Suz said...

what sweet photos...your home looks great with all the white stuff!!!

Hilary said...

Those critters are so cute! The snow.. not so much.

Jessica said...

Aw, great pics! And your house really does look pretty with all that snow on it!

Susan as Herself said...

COLD here too. No face in the snow for me. And sleepy Spike is just too irresistable.

Hey, my word verification is Kinginit. King In It. HA!!

Anonymous said...

Hummmmm had to happen...Snow travels NORTH from the WEST I'm thinkin and we've had it since MID October. Somethin is coming later this week as well so BRACE yourself Cause it will be a BLOWIN your way soon enough!

Amy said...

please send some snow to charlotte....

Barbara said...

The snow pictures are really cold looking and I'm with Spike - make mine warm and cozy. I'm even tired of the "winter" here in Northern California and would love to be on a beach in Mexico/Hawaii/Fiji/Bahamas . . .

Nicki said...

Please tell the missus she looks great!!!

Unknown said...

My dogs do that weird snow face thing too. I think they're diving for mice out next to the fence. Weirdos.

Ha! My word verification is catizof. :)

Cheryl said...

Your house is a bright splash of cheer in the wintery light! BuddyTheElf sniffs and snorts snow too! But he is part Jack Russell Terrier so...I am with the cat!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.