So as I was showing you yesterday, I need a display TODAY for a new gallery (more on that later) and I need the display now. Last night I had a wee drinkie poo and went down to the basement after dinner to finish it. At the suggestion of my crafty wife, I had taken old wooden wine crates and bolted them together into this space age configuration, then painted the whole mess with leftover paint from our house- which is purple with wasabi green accents. I was low on purple, but had a lot of wasabi green, and that makes up most of the display, with 2 purple shelves. Looks smashing, I think. At the top I had made an elephant to hold my name like a flag and a pig to hold my business cards, both of which have holes under so they can be screwed. Onto the shelf. Ahem.
There was also a knothole, and the missus suggested a clever little way to stuff it would be add a crabby clam....
the missus also noticed, ahem, that the, um, paint is still, you know, a little wet but I am loading and delivering it shortly....and I will get shots of it filled and displayed later.
VIVA VOCE: I heard this on the radio and I was like HOLY CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A little like Charlatans UK, eh wot?
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
"I'll light the fire, you place the flowers in the vase that you bought today." --CSNY
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- Georges Le Soq makes le b**bies
- the last day of January thank GOD
- Georges Le Soq, famous actor and super model: THE...
- wouldn't you like to wake up next to this????
- "glad I am not your neighbor"
- Wednesday = business time, Thursday = recycle day
- tater tot enchiladas with Georges Le Soq...
- Georges Le Soq and me, we're like THIS
- FARRAH and me
- my heart is not in it....
- probably everyone would think this is boring SO......
- can you make it six inches in less than 2 and a ha...
- PENNY LANE
- go NINJA all over Spike's azz...
- scaring the crapola outta a bunch o' geese...
- le beagles.....
- Georges poses NEWD
- smokin' hawt
- pints with Benji and Georges....
- no internets???????????????
- tater tots + tortillas = tater tot burritos!
- was that coffee decaf????
- le cups, le saucers....
- George Le Soq: sock monkey and super model
- master and servant....lurid confessions
- le TATER TOT PIZZA
- tweedle dee and tweedle dum
- travels and shopping with Georges, part 2
- I GET THE GOLD Jacket: a day of shopping with Geo...
- le mugs
- WHO ARE you, who who?
- SNOW PIGGY: back to the daily grind
- LIVE FROM NEW YORK its Gary....
- Gary, live on TV!
- lotsa tasty coffee...
- out with the old, in with the NEW....undies too......
- part two with Georges Le Soq: Georges wants to bu...
- post of the WEEK!
- Georges goes OUT, part one: Georges parties with ...
- people gettin' down, people gettin' CRAZY
- a wee bit of controversy
- a few words from the cabana boy...
- the CATS take over
- BLOG BY BEAGLE and cheetah print goes with everyth...
- BIG ORANGE FUZZY IN THE NAVEL
- le dawgs...
- go with the SPAGHETTI BURRITO
- ME: ready for prime time?
- "what am I going to do without Penny????"
- a wee bit o' boredom can lead you straight to .......
- wee little display, part 3, at Aurora Arts and Des...
- wee little display, chapter 2
- a wee little display project
- now that I have offended all of America...
- the irritations of POP and LITE ROCK
- "you're not going to..."
- "too much time on his hands"
- its not a blizzard but it is a bit dicey out there...
- the president needs ME
- a clever little gizmo
- let's talk New Year's day
- ▼ January (62)