See this? 20 years ago this week. The wife and I got married Christmas 1992 and this is a snapshot of where we hung out and where we had met: the open ceramics studio at University of Illinois-Chicago, where I taught and messed around and the wife was manager. She looks wicked cute there, hmmm?
(time warp Tuesday is an awesome effort**....well, see below)
Below? I am, as ever, experimenting with decoration and form, groovy teapot eh?
You may need some awesome pots for your loved ones...or yourself! SHOP with me first! All kinds of great stuff at my etsy shoppe :)
**(You know that Jenn started this and there are many of us who participate including Brightside Susan and smalltown me and jen rants and raves and Tonya Lynn and Fond of Snape . Basically, a fun way to dig up and share some old photos!!!!)
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- small miracle = good omen?
- EEEEK! Or, the dominos click down, one after anoth...
- the ten minute blizzard
- if you want something done, give a task to a busy ...
- time warp Tuesday....the first cat and dog....
- a final word about Boston terriers....
- it is all about the dogs of course....
- not really a dessert guy BUT....
- OUT with the gratitude and back to GREED as usual :)
- that is the only way TURKEY is coming into this ho...
- you will be mine ALL mine....
- time warp Tuesday! "it was 20 years ago today..."
- playing with OTHER PEOPLE'S PUPPIES and KITTENS
- the great adventure....
- keep calm and bake killer brownies....
- CATS and demonic possession....
- speaking of RECIPES...
- a couple more....
- "stunning", can I say that?
- things inside of things
- time warp Tuesday and the last chapter of my teach...
- in which we go to NY city and have a BLAST....
- sin in the city....
- there's an experiment that went well!
- "vets ALWAYS want cats to diet"
- wiggly wallpaper
- victory lap and double fist pump.....
- Time warp Tuesday and more of me teaching....
- setting Alita straight on the whole calzone questi...
- "I didn't buy any pigs today"
- making the pots I have always DREAMED of making
- you probably think I SLACK all day....
- applesauce and blueberries in EVERYTHING
- ▼ November (33)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
You two are both really cute in that picture. I like the shape of the teapot a lot.
Awwww, so cute together. Then and now.
What a cute photo of the two of you!
Seriously, you two don't look much different today than 20 years ago!!!
Post a Comment