Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

things inside of things


(bowls by me)
You see me getting the little animales onto pots all kinds of ways, and them hanging off the rim inside is easiest....but you know?  I had never made an elephant using his trunk to hang on there! Now I have...seems wicked cute to me :)
And, well, you get home from the store and the cat has to be the thing inside the thing, which dogs find mystifying....

7 comments:

smartcat said...

Spike, you look so elegant in your bag.

Cups for ultimate cute.....love that elephant.

Lori Buff said...

These are wicked cute.

bartster said...

It looks to me like these animals are just popping up to check out what's going on just beyond their little ceramic homes. Great stuff to start the day.

Michèle Hastings said...

The first pots of your that I saw were with the animals hanging off of them... a show at the LNHC headquarters in Concord, NH... gee, maybe back in 2005?

Gary's third pottery blog said...

they hang, they perch, they prowl, they lie, they sleep, they dance :) gr

Annie said...

I love how our cats find cubby holes. My cat Nellie loves tucking up in my quilts.

Busy Bee Suz said...

The elephant is so darn cute! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.