All my delightful friends, please share your personal fact and dream in comments, we want to hear from you!!!!!
My fact and dream? Can I try a haiku here at 6am?
Do bears sh!t in the
Woods? Dunno, but fact is, our
Weather? Cold again.
Speaking of sh!tting
In the woods: Septic guy comes
Today to pump ours.
So I dream of a
Routine visit from the man
With the magic suction....
Me and the wife had the big hike Sunday with the pup, in the woods...... glorious! Go to comments NOW!
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Monday, March 26, 2012
primitive pursuits: ONE FACT and one dream Monday! we need you!
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 6:10 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- fierce creatures
- we have a WINNER! and s3xyhawt oatmeal scones...
- SLACKER EDITION: one fact and one dream.... WIN A...
- Monet down the river from our place.....
- StevO makes it happen
- primitive pursuits: ONE FACT and one dream Monday!...
- TT lust....
- speaking of sharks and alligators....
- "why do bloggers always have to ruin a picnic?????"
- the most beautiful:_______
- relaxed straight..... ?
- what beauty God hath wrought.....
- life of art, love of a femme.....
- better than .....socks!
- eating GREEN food
- "The Forg by Garg"
- FUGLY bunch of bugs....
- SAMOVAR LUST: sitting, thinking, staring, figurin...
- ONE FACT AND ONE DREAM, we need you! If you don't ...
- beagles beans and bowls!!!!
- "a mustache shows you mean business"
- one more....
- le photo shoot and then some....
- of beasties and brussels sprouts......
- kitteh =^..^=
- forget the 99 percent, lets talk 99 CENTS
- one fact and one dream: little old man edition, w...
- "those are some mighty pale legs"
- speaking of elephants....
- Dumbo and Babar....
- one fact and one dream, mega-beagle edition: we ne...
- in an octopuss's garden....
- Buster, one more time...
- Q: What is a shark's favorite kinda sandwich????
- every woman's dream...?
- ▼ March (37)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Testing to see if Blogger ate my previous post. ^@^
Oh, guess it did. Thanks for nothing, blogger.com
mine is a very terrible haiku...
O N spells on,
The Sun begins to overcome
The pear tree blossoms
And so the birds too
fluff out their feathers
Do Beagles lay stretched out on a couch like they are slackers? Yes when the septic man is coming, boring to Beagle. lol lol lol :)
Wow seriously love these photos, wonderful......I really love them all but the one with Penny stretched out is so cute....
i am not a poet so i will just make a statement:
Fact: we are having a surprise visit today from friends in Maryland!
Dream: Someone, a real person or magical fairy, comes and does ALL the spring cleaning around here.
Oh, I forgot about the fact and dream part (got into the haiku...)
Fact: I am comforted (because the weather has been so weird) that it is cold and windy today because it is more like spring.
Dream: I wish it was hot again.
Joe has got it right I would say!
drip. drip. drip. drip. drip.
water from the sky falling
two bathrooms now clean
chores getting done on Monday
floors swept and vacuumed
I cleaned two bathrooms.
That is my fact. My dream is
(Actually, that is coming up soon, but not as sunny and pleasant as one would think.)
Going to visit
my dad in Arizona
soon, before he croaks.
(Sorry, poor taste... but I just came from reading about spring PEEPERS and I've got frogs on the brain!)
Fact; Sunny but cool and windy...down to 20's tonight.
Dream: Warm weather again and perhaps a little rain?
I'm a day behind, please forgive me.
Fact: My room is freezing, and yet, go out my door, completely different temperature. I love my bay windows, but during the winter, they are not grand.
Dream: can't go into specifics, but I really truly hope that my intuition is not off and that things will only get better from this point on......
Very late, but I felt I should inform you that bears do not in fact sh!t in the woods. At least not in certain northern areas in Canada, where they prefer to go under the apple tree in the yard.
Post a Comment