Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Friday, March 2, 2012
Q: What is a shark's favorite kinda sandwich????
(teapot by Gary Rith) Is this the best teapot I have ever made in my life???????????????? Maybe it is :) I like it! Have a great weekend!
A: peanut butter and jellyfish!
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 6:26 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- fierce creatures
- we have a WINNER! and s3xyhawt oatmeal scones...
- SLACKER EDITION: one fact and one dream.... WIN A...
- Monet down the river from our place.....
- StevO makes it happen
- primitive pursuits: ONE FACT and one dream Monday!...
- TT lust....
- speaking of sharks and alligators....
- "why do bloggers always have to ruin a picnic?????"
- the most beautiful:_______
- relaxed straight..... ?
- what beauty God hath wrought.....
- life of art, love of a femme.....
- better than .....socks!
- eating GREEN food
- "The Forg by Garg"
- FUGLY bunch of bugs....
- SAMOVAR LUST: sitting, thinking, staring, figurin...
- ONE FACT AND ONE DREAM, we need you! If you don't ...
- beagles beans and bowls!!!!
- "a mustache shows you mean business"
- one more....
- le photo shoot and then some....
- of beasties and brussels sprouts......
- kitteh =^..^=
- forget the 99 percent, lets talk 99 CENTS
- one fact and one dream: little old man edition, w...
- "those are some mighty pale legs"
- speaking of elephants....
- Dumbo and Babar....
- one fact and one dream, mega-beagle edition: we ne...
- in an octopuss's garden....
- Buster, one more time...
- Q: What is a shark's favorite kinda sandwich????
- every woman's dream...?
- ▼ March (37)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Oh, Gary, thanks for the laugh. GREAT teapot, btw.
OH Gary! Shark Teapot = WOW!
Belated happys to TheWife!
I'll bite- answer- a manwhich
Too funny. Of course, it's not a vegan tea pot now.
I was going to go with manwich too. Freakin' awesome teapot!
Since I haven't seen all your teapots, I can't say if it's your best, but it is incredible!!!
Here's my list of favorite shark sandwiches:
BLT - Bonita, Lamprey and Tuna
Triple-decker Chub Sandwich
Ice Bream sandwich
And after golfing: The Caddie Melt
The shark teapot is fantastic!!!!
Baywurst ? ~:< >=o (that's supposed to be a shark chasing a swimmer.
You are so funny!
The shark is really getting his day in the sun here isn't he?? ;)
cute teapot, cute joke ... love all the responses! Ummm ... isn't your birthday coming up fairly soon ??
That was almost as good as an elephant joke. ;-)
Post a Comment