I had asked if StevO the phtotographer could come over and snap some teapot shots for me. I am entering some teapots into a competition to be published in a book. StevO will politely tell you that I take good photos (but I DON'T! just wee little snapshots...) and I am really grateful to have his help. With like, the mega-camera and expertise and all that. At the same time, our pals Katie, Maggie and Maggie all came over to do some glazing....then we all got into the guac and such.....
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Monday, March 12, 2012
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- fierce creatures
- we have a WINNER! and s3xyhawt oatmeal scones...
- SLACKER EDITION: one fact and one dream.... WIN A...
- Monet down the river from our place.....
- StevO makes it happen
- primitive pursuits: ONE FACT and one dream Monday!...
- TT lust....
- speaking of sharks and alligators....
- "why do bloggers always have to ruin a picnic?????"
- the most beautiful:_______
- relaxed straight..... ?
- what beauty God hath wrought.....
- life of art, love of a femme.....
- better than .....socks!
- eating GREEN food
- "The Forg by Garg"
- FUGLY bunch of bugs....
- SAMOVAR LUST: sitting, thinking, staring, figurin...
- ONE FACT AND ONE DREAM, we need you! If you don't ...
- beagles beans and bowls!!!!
- "a mustache shows you mean business"
- one more....
- le photo shoot and then some....
- of beasties and brussels sprouts......
- kitteh =^..^=
- forget the 99 percent, lets talk 99 CENTS
- one fact and one dream: little old man edition, w...
- "those are some mighty pale legs"
- speaking of elephants....
- Dumbo and Babar....
- one fact and one dream, mega-beagle edition: we ne...
- in an octopuss's garden....
- Buster, one more time...
- Q: What is a shark's favorite kinda sandwich????
- every woman's dream...?
- ▼ March (37)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Looks like a fun day for all!
That's great, Gary!
Nothing like having a pro around to do the photograpy!!!
Good luck with the book!
I think it's really sad that Penny doesn't have any friends. (sarcasm)
May all book worms have a Godzilla to chase them around...or a couple of other four legged beasties.
Good luck with the competition!
That looks like a par-tay!
Best of luck with your tea pot competition!!!
500 Teapots! the deadline is looming... I don't think I will be ready :-(
Why can't NY be next to Iowa?! Let's talk to someone about that. Looks like loads of fun!
I see no guac so I won't believe it was part of the event, but I do see plenty of Spike & Penny love happening. :)
Post a Comment