Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Monday, March 26, 2012

primitive pursuits: ONE FACT and one dream Monday! we need you!

All my delightful friends, please share your personal fact and dream in comments, we want to hear from you!!!!!

My fact and dream? Can I try a haiku here at 6am?

Do bears sh!t in the
Woods? Dunno, but fact is, our
Weather? Cold again.

Speaking of sh!tting
In the woods: Septic guy comes
Today to pump ours.

So I dream of a
Routine visit from the man
With the magic suction....

Me and the wife had the big hike Sunday with the pup, in the woods...... glorious! Go to comments NOW!

14 comments:

pminnihan said...

Testing to see if Blogger ate my previous post. ^@^

pminnihan said...

Oh, guess it did. Thanks for nothing, blogger.com

Gary's third pottery blog said...

mine is a very terrible haiku...

Anonymous said...

O N spells on,
right daddy?
The Sun begins to overcome
the stormfront

Gary's third pottery blog said...

um, O....kay......

Joe Troncale said...

The pear tree blossoms
And so the birds too
fluff out their feathers

Unknown said...

Do Beagles lay stretched out on a couch like they are slackers? Yes when the septic man is coming, boring to Beagle. lol lol lol :)
Wow seriously love these photos, wonderful......I really love them all but the one with Penny stretched out is so cute....

Michèle Hastings said...

i am not a poet so i will just make a statement:

Fact: we are having a surprise visit today from friends in Maryland!

Dream: Someone, a real person or magical fairy, comes and does ALL the spring cleaning around here.

Joe Troncale said...

Oh, I forgot about the fact and dream part (got into the haiku...)
Fact: I am comforted (because the weather has been so weird) that it is cold and windy today because it is more like spring.
Dream: I wish it was hot again.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

Joe has got it right I would say!

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

drip. drip. drip. drip. drip.
water from the sky falling
mud EV-ER-Y-Where!

two bathrooms now clean
chores getting done on Monday
floors swept and vacuumed

I cleaned two bathrooms.
That is my fact. My dream is
Arizona trip.

(Actually, that is coming up soon, but not as sunny and pleasant as one would think.)

Going to visit
my dad in Arizona
soon, before he croaks.

(Sorry, poor taste... but I just came from reading about spring PEEPERS and I've got frogs on the brain!)

smartcat said...

Fact; Sunny but cool and windy...down to 20's tonight.

Dream: Warm weather again and perhaps a little rain?

Corinne Tyo said...

I'm a day behind, please forgive me.
Fact: My room is freezing, and yet, go out my door, completely different temperature. I love my bay windows, but during the winter, they are not grand.
Dream: can't go into specifics, but I really truly hope that my intuition is not off and that things will only get better from this point on......

cm said...

Very late, but I felt I should inform you that bears do not in fact sh!t in the woods. At least not in certain northern areas in Canada, where they prefer to go under the apple tree in the yard.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.