Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Georges Le Soq murderizes the MacIntoshes!
My rotton French sock monkey Georges Le Soq is running around the kitchen with a knife yesterday, chasing 2 frightened apples until he corners them on the cutting board. He is like:
"I geet you, you miserable red snacks, I geet you and I grind you into applesauce!" and I am like
"Georges, maybe you could make a tart instead?" and the knife FLIES and THWACK, there goes a slice and he says
"oui, I would zay she was a cheap tart, zo I make zee cheap tart" and again, the knife FLIES and THWACK another apple is sacrificed to the oven....and OH MY, so tasty....
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 8:28 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- Georges Le Soq takes Manhattan.....
- Georges Le Soq = psycho killer + chef
- Georges Le Soq and whispers of Christmas....
- Georges Le Soq: PSYCHO KILLER????
- It is all HER fault
- a guest post
- magnificent weekend :)
- Georges Le Soq murderizes the MacIntoshes!
- well, OK, since its Friday.....
- here at the north pole in Santa's workshop...
- about 32....
- flinging poo
- that was Monday!
- the cat and the fish in the teapot!
- karma is a b!tch isn't it......
- rock OUT
- last class, oh my!
- people gettin' down, people gettin' crazee.....
- the wife goes with the red shoes and the purple fi...
- appalling and disgusting...
- holiday for SOME people but no rest for the wicked...
- the demise of the open studio.....
- very little of consequence.....
- open studio weekends times 2
- THING ONE and THING TWO and the creative process....
- the heat is on......
- havn't seen the dream hamster in awhile....
- a-b-c of ME! because I am utterly fascinating and ...
- the wife was messing with her hair....
- quiet Sunday.....
- open studio Saturday!
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH Tim Burton*ish show
- ▼ October (32)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Before I scrolled down I thought the title meant iMacs! I have an iMac and so does hubby and I thought oh no, how could silly cutie pie Georges hurt a Mac! Ha. Silly me. It is your fault for letting Georges run around with a knife. But he did the hard work for you and sliced the apples. Good boy, Georges.
point A) apple tart is delish and
b) the whole house smells so wonderful!
Georges, your methods may be unconventional, but the final product always delicious!
oh yeah... the smell of apples & cinnamon baking!!
Georges is like Salvadore, always drama, and their approach to life is well, Monkey like...lol lol lol :) Love the apple faces that is so funny!
I like fruit desserts, have always been a fan of pies, tarts, and coffee cakes loaded with fruits. YUMMY! But then again George and I are always fans of sugar! lol :)
Georges! Vous êtes un singe peu de mal. Gary profite toujours de votre saccages meurtriers!
When I saw it in my blogroll I thought, "Georges better not be attacking MACs!" LOL!
Looks yummy, dangerous but yum-yum!
Oh, and loved the expressions on the apples! Great acting there!
good lord, what does that person say? I don't know French! (I don't think Georges does either!)
yum, french tarts. where can i meet, i mean get one of them..?
Does Georges share his recipe secrets? My house would like to smell like MacIntoshes...
Post a Comment