Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Sunday, October 3, 2010
(pottery by Gary Rith)
Sort of still caught up in my dreams: back to my high school, trying to figure out what glop in the cafeteria I can eat...a nightmare believe me....;)
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 7:21 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- Georges Le Soq takes Manhattan.....
- Georges Le Soq = psycho killer + chef
- Georges Le Soq and whispers of Christmas....
- Georges Le Soq: PSYCHO KILLER????
- It is all HER fault
- a guest post
- magnificent weekend :)
- Georges Le Soq murderizes the MacIntoshes!
- well, OK, since its Friday.....
- here at the north pole in Santa's workshop...
- about 32....
- flinging poo
- that was Monday!
- the cat and the fish in the teapot!
- karma is a b!tch isn't it......
- rock OUT
- last class, oh my!
- people gettin' down, people gettin' crazee.....
- the wife goes with the red shoes and the purple fi...
- appalling and disgusting...
- holiday for SOME people but no rest for the wicked...
- the demise of the open studio.....
- very little of consequence.....
- open studio weekends times 2
- THING ONE and THING TWO and the creative process....
- the heat is on......
- havn't seen the dream hamster in awhile....
- a-b-c of ME! because I am utterly fascinating and ...
- the wife was messing with her hair....
- quiet Sunday.....
- open studio Saturday!
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH Tim Burton*ish show
- ▼ October (32)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
"back to my high school, trying to figure out what glop in the cafeteria I can eat"
This would be a bad time for your hamster to make a return visit to your dreams..
This may sound totally twisted, but I am thinking those two top lidded containers would make beautiful cremation urns! What gorgeous greens and blues to wear for eternity.
Your work is always gorgeous and made so well.
So many pretties!!
And your dreams are as weird as mine...but I can't make pottery. Sad.
Wow, love the pots...great stuff. Oh cafeteria fare..I remember when our daughter came home from school once and said, "That is it with the cafeteria food, today we had "Porcupine Balls" for lunch????????? She said, "I almost vomited". It was a brown bag lunch for her after that. :) Our county jail fare is roadkill deer, hear it on our scanner when one is hit by a car...OMG Where is the cheezewhiz!
Gary, if any cartoon characters swing round for tea, you'll be able to serve them in a properly whimsical style!
Everything you make ends up making me smile. What a lovely thing to contribute to the world.
hey- wish you could have been with us Friday night- your teapots looked great and very much at home with fellow pots!
And I think I saw a red dot on at least one...
Gorgeous pottery! My recurrent nightmare is that I cannot remember the combination to my high school locker!
Post a Comment