Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
the wife goes with the red shoes and the purple fish nets....
So yesterday the wife is wearing a fairly square office-type outfit with a grey skirt, but she puts on the purple fishnets JUST BECAUSE. Good call, because before work we get a package from her mom, my MIL who is, as you know, the bestest, and a known party animal. Anyway, her mom's red chucks were in the box, a perfect fit for the wife and a NICE match with the purple fishnets. These chucks are so old they were made in the USA!
You see some doodles in my sketchbook from yesterday. The cat in the middle I have drawn for some time, but I have been working on the standing cat, over and over and over....and the howling dog I got in one shot. The bottom right shows what I am making today, spotted pony bowls.
And below that, well, you have Penny and Buster....
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 7:12 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- Georges Le Soq takes Manhattan.....
- Georges Le Soq = psycho killer + chef
- Georges Le Soq and whispers of Christmas....
- Georges Le Soq: PSYCHO KILLER????
- It is all HER fault
- a guest post
- magnificent weekend :)
- Georges Le Soq murderizes the MacIntoshes!
- well, OK, since its Friday.....
- here at the north pole in Santa's workshop...
- about 32....
- flinging poo
- that was Monday!
- the cat and the fish in the teapot!
- karma is a b!tch isn't it......
- rock OUT
- last class, oh my!
- people gettin' down, people gettin' crazee.....
- the wife goes with the red shoes and the purple fi...
- appalling and disgusting...
- holiday for SOME people but no rest for the wicked...
- the demise of the open studio.....
- very little of consequence.....
- open studio weekends times 2
- THING ONE and THING TWO and the creative process....
- the heat is on......
- havn't seen the dream hamster in awhile....
- a-b-c of ME! because I am utterly fascinating and ...
- the wife was messing with her hair....
- quiet Sunday.....
- open studio Saturday!
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH Tim Burton*ish show
- ▼ October (32)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Your wife has style, I tell ya. I last wore fishnets in college... I think if I put them on today, my MIL *and* my kids would die of horrific embarrassment.
I love the cat in the middle. She's in H-J's mug. :)
Maude=hot like fire!
I wonder what she is going to catch with those fishnets!
You are a lucky man!
Red Chucks with purple fishnets?
LOL.. love this. Maude, you are so cool! :)
In that first critter photo, it looks like Penny is telling Buster a shocking secret. Buster's expression is priceless.
maude is the coolest!
I only wish my fishnets were that awesome.
It looks like Penny's telling Buster some scandalous gossip.
Wow, now Maude is "Hot"! Woo Hoo! Love the sketches cousin, really good! Love the spontaneity gives them live action. Gosh, the pup pix are really great...That Penny and Buster are really a scream! :) Great Blog!
Purple fish nets and red chucks. I would have never thought of that but It. Is. So. Perfect.
Maude is a style icon.
And Penny & Buster cuddling is just too cute.
Post a Comment