Penny is very athletic, but also a punk. She was in a wild mood, and likes to sneak up on poor old Buster.
Spike is the brains behind this operation, believe me....
I wanted to make a certain type of teapot, and was fiddling around here....and like I say about Spike.....
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Monday, October 11, 2010
holiday for SOME people but no rest for the wicked...
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 7:03 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- Georges Le Soq takes Manhattan.....
- Georges Le Soq = psycho killer + chef
- Georges Le Soq and whispers of Christmas....
- Georges Le Soq: PSYCHO KILLER????
- It is all HER fault
- a guest post
- magnificent weekend :)
- Georges Le Soq murderizes the MacIntoshes!
- well, OK, since its Friday.....
- here at the north pole in Santa's workshop...
- about 32....
- flinging poo
- that was Monday!
- the cat and the fish in the teapot!
- karma is a b!tch isn't it......
- rock OUT
- last class, oh my!
- people gettin' down, people gettin' crazee.....
- the wife goes with the red shoes and the purple fi...
- appalling and disgusting...
- holiday for SOME people but no rest for the wicked...
- the demise of the open studio.....
- very little of consequence.....
- open studio weekends times 2
- THING ONE and THING TWO and the creative process....
- the heat is on......
- havn't seen the dream hamster in awhile....
- a-b-c of ME! because I am utterly fascinating and ...
- the wife was messing with her hair....
- quiet Sunday.....
- open studio Saturday!
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH Tim Burton*ish show
- ▼ October (32)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Penny has got to have some of the best facial expressions I've ever seen on a dog. This first photo is proof. I'm also thinking of one wonderful shot you once posted of her in the back seat of the car while you were driving. She's a hoot!
And I have no doubt that Spike is Top Cat at your place. Great photos.
Spike is the technocat. Cool.
Spike just can't resist the mouse.
Oh I love the shape of that teapot. The handle especially. It's very aesthetically pleasing.
I KNEW Spike was behind it all! Speaking of which, it has been quite awhile since Spike has done his own post "as himself".
Spike is the brains of the operation and Penny is the muscle.
I feel like Buster today.
Lol at Spike typing. :)
LOL gotta love the Dog World, take advantage of the weak, infirmed, and otherwise helpless..lol
Love the teapot, it sort of looks Dr. Suess to me. Cool!
I think this should be her theme song:
Post a Comment