Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Georges Le Soq: PSYCHO KILLER????
You hear dreadful sounds coming from the kitchen and run to look. My rotton sock monkey Georges Le Soq is chasing vegetables around the kitchen, swinging a large knife and screaming "I GEEEET YOU!".
The result, of course, was this stunningly good pizza.
Believe it or not, work is getting done too, like glazing and such......
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 7:17 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- Georges Le Soq takes Manhattan.....
- Georges Le Soq = psycho killer + chef
- Georges Le Soq and whispers of Christmas....
- Georges Le Soq: PSYCHO KILLER????
- It is all HER fault
- a guest post
- magnificent weekend :)
- Georges Le Soq murderizes the MacIntoshes!
- well, OK, since its Friday.....
- here at the north pole in Santa's workshop...
- about 32....
- flinging poo
- that was Monday!
- the cat and the fish in the teapot!
- karma is a b!tch isn't it......
- rock OUT
- last class, oh my!
- people gettin' down, people gettin' crazee.....
- the wife goes with the red shoes and the purple fi...
- appalling and disgusting...
- holiday for SOME people but no rest for the wicked...
- the demise of the open studio.....
- very little of consequence.....
- open studio weekends times 2
- THING ONE and THING TWO and the creative process....
- the heat is on......
- havn't seen the dream hamster in awhile....
- a-b-c of ME! because I am utterly fascinating and ...
- the wife was messing with her hair....
- quiet Sunday.....
- open studio Saturday!
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH Tim Burton*ish show
- ▼ October (32)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
I was up , and glazing buy 6 am today. frakken mouse kept me up most of the night.
I'm up, but not glazing... I'm still recovering from harvest (how long can I use that excuse?) ;)
Georges, just make sure you stick to chasing veggies with your knife, or Gary might turn you into a studio towel. ;)
If Georges was a serial killer he'd be great to have around breakfast time.
This is really cute Gary, love the faces on the veggies..lol lol :)
I see you are really busy working! Hope you are feeling better!
Awww. I refuse to believe Georges is a psycho killer. He is all talk.
Awesome. I wish I had an awesome sock monkey to murder things in my apartment and feed me.
Is Georges an ANTI-vegetarian, since he only slays vegetables and fruits??
Oh my gosh. He is a crazy man. And he makes darn good pizza.
Post a Comment