Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Saturday, October 9, 2010
very little of consequence.....
So the wife is like "I gotta get photos of this tree with its leaves!" and she readies the camera and this slobby guy jumps into the middle of it and is like, leering back at her....
later, of course, I am like "I wanna get a photo of those noodles" and this gorgeous spokesmodel jumps into the picture and is like, talking up the dish like its the greatest restaurant but its just our kitchen...(I tried out a recipe from a few days ago in the paper---basically, fry up a load of tomatos and add basil and dump it onto pasta, yummo. And can you believe that people have so many tomatos in their gardens they just bring them to the PO and put FREE signs on them? Terrific tomatos this year)
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 7:23 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- Georges Le Soq takes Manhattan.....
- Georges Le Soq = psycho killer + chef
- Georges Le Soq and whispers of Christmas....
- Georges Le Soq: PSYCHO KILLER????
- It is all HER fault
- a guest post
- magnificent weekend :)
- Georges Le Soq murderizes the MacIntoshes!
- well, OK, since its Friday.....
- here at the north pole in Santa's workshop...
- about 32....
- flinging poo
- that was Monday!
- the cat and the fish in the teapot!
- karma is a b!tch isn't it......
- rock OUT
- last class, oh my!
- people gettin' down, people gettin' crazee.....
- the wife goes with the red shoes and the purple fi...
- appalling and disgusting...
- holiday for SOME people but no rest for the wicked...
- the demise of the open studio.....
- very little of consequence.....
- open studio weekends times 2
- THING ONE and THING TWO and the creative process....
- the heat is on......
- havn't seen the dream hamster in awhile....
- a-b-c of ME! because I am utterly fascinating and ...
- the wife was messing with her hair....
- quiet Sunday.....
- open studio Saturday!
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH Tim Burton*ish show
- ▼ October (32)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
amigo, nothin' better than homegrown tomatoes, my mouth is watering. what's maude got in the wee glass? looks like a guiness stout
Now that is one classy, gorgeous, spokes model you have there. We have had the greatest tomatoes this year. All our neighbors, and my students grow them so we get an endless supply.
The noodle dish sounds really yummy, love the photos Gary...nice blog, thanks.
Fresh tomatoes, picked and eaten while still warm, are a perfect picture of late summer.
And as always, Maude is a beautiful model. You are a lucky man, Gary!
Post a Comment