Many of you remember that I have a hamster living in my dreams, and have for years. Typically it is something I remember belatedly to take care of, as in, oh crapola, I forgot to feed the hamster for 2 days! or something like that. Its name is Robert. He has been in my dreams for years. Saw him last night in entirely typical fashion: it was Monday and I suddenly realized I had a hamster that I had not cared for since Friday and I ran home and found he was fine but out of food and still had some water but that his bedding was smelly. So I am dreaming that I am cleaning a hamster cage. Last night the hamster cage was a CD jewel case. Not sure how he fit in there....
I know I know, a close examination suggests that I am worried that I am forgetting to do SOMETHING. The self-employed person's constant refrain. But actually, I am quite on top of it all :)
Now for sale, skull mugs, piggy banks and other groovy stuff at my etsy gallery.
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- Georges Le Soq takes Manhattan.....
- Georges Le Soq = psycho killer + chef
- Georges Le Soq and whispers of Christmas....
- Georges Le Soq: PSYCHO KILLER????
- It is all HER fault
- a guest post
- magnificent weekend :)
- Georges Le Soq murderizes the MacIntoshes!
- well, OK, since its Friday.....
- here at the north pole in Santa's workshop...
- about 32....
- flinging poo
- that was Monday!
- the cat and the fish in the teapot!
- karma is a b!tch isn't it......
- rock OUT
- last class, oh my!
- people gettin' down, people gettin' crazee.....
- the wife goes with the red shoes and the purple fi...
- appalling and disgusting...
- holiday for SOME people but no rest for the wicked...
- the demise of the open studio.....
- very little of consequence.....
- open studio weekends times 2
- THING ONE and THING TWO and the creative process....
- the heat is on......
- havn't seen the dream hamster in awhile....
- a-b-c of ME! because I am utterly fascinating and ...
- the wife was messing with her hair....
- quiet Sunday.....
- open studio Saturday!
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH Tim Burton*ish show
- ▼ October (32)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Yes, that does sound like a stress dream, or maybe you need to eat more seeds.
LOL I love that Lori, very funny. Hamster dreams, actually sort of endearing, and cute! Oh that is so funny for sure. Wonder what the psychiatric profiler I worked with would of had to say about that one? Probably would of said "Oh that is typical of a worrier, or anxiety ridden soul", that is so cool. My dreams are never that always exciting, scary, and so overcharged.
Lurker here. I have that dream. It changes animals (rabbit, guinea pig, etc.) but it's the same dream. In my case it's an old pet that I suddenly remember or find and I haven't taken care of it in years! So it's always starving and ancient looking, but somehow still barely alive. I even once had a dream it was my own baby that I forgot I had a year ago and was just now finding in its crib!
(The rabbit may as well just be named "homework," right?)
Benji's friend, btw
Oh I am sooo not on top of it all. Maybe that's why my dreams are always just totally insane. When I was getting my hair done last night I kept scooting up in the chair. I was sort of just panicking myself into a little ball. Never relaxed. She kept saying, "Sit back. Sit back." Then I was like, "Oh I'm just a nervous weirdo. Sorry." so she's like, "we're taking a time out" and she gave me a shoulder massage. God. I'm such a mess.
I've been wondering about your hamster.
Post a Comment