Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Friday, October 29, 2010
Georges Le Soq = psycho killer + chef
"Can it be true?" I ask myself yesterday as I hear the gleeful and sadistic screeching of my rotton French sock monkey, Georges Le Soq downstairs. And it IS true, he has again gotten into the fridge AND the knives.
I arrive downstairs and discover a bowl full of tasty pineapple chunks and I am like
"Georges! Did he put up much of a fight?" and help myself and Georges is like
"mon ami, for a 'peaceful vegetarian' you are, like me, how you say, a SICKO"
and I cannot really argue with that.
Georges and I are on a BIG AZZ adventure and we will catcha again Sunday.
1) what are you doing for Halloween?
2) done anything sicko yourself around the house this week????
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 7:13 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- Georges Le Soq takes Manhattan.....
- Georges Le Soq = psycho killer + chef
- Georges Le Soq and whispers of Christmas....
- Georges Le Soq: PSYCHO KILLER????
- It is all HER fault
- a guest post
- magnificent weekend :)
- Georges Le Soq murderizes the MacIntoshes!
- well, OK, since its Friday.....
- here at the north pole in Santa's workshop...
- about 32....
- flinging poo
- that was Monday!
- the cat and the fish in the teapot!
- karma is a b!tch isn't it......
- rock OUT
- last class, oh my!
- people gettin' down, people gettin' crazee.....
- the wife goes with the red shoes and the purple fi...
- appalling and disgusting...
- holiday for SOME people but no rest for the wicked...
- the demise of the open studio.....
- very little of consequence.....
- open studio weekends times 2
- THING ONE and THING TWO and the creative process....
- the heat is on......
- havn't seen the dream hamster in awhile....
- a-b-c of ME! because I am utterly fascinating and ...
- the wife was messing with her hair....
- quiet Sunday.....
- open studio Saturday!
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH Tim Burton*ish show
- ▼ October (32)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Does that make us sicko voyeurs for watching all this?!?
Your fruit and Georges commentaries make me giggle!
[Where are you off to on such a wicked holiday?]
That pineapple was asking for it!
When will you be in NYC? I might just have to sneak up on you in my snake costume!
LOL love the pineapple escapade with Georges! We will be busy Sunday the trick or treaters will be arriving. We usually have about a 100 kids. We will take photos this year. Last year they decorated golf carts, loaded with kids and dogs. The dogs would beat the kids to the front door. They had costumes on also. It was really wonderful! The dogs looked so cute, and were so happy along with the kids. So we now give away candy, and milkbones...lol lol :)
I couldn't help myself...I just had to look and see what Georges had done to the pineapple...me, I am going to be a green crayon and participate in a fund-raiser along with Ashton and two nieces. Buddy will be a banana split...Happy Halloweiner!!
Have fun adventures, kids!
Georges, you're ruthless!
I think you ought to get Jacques to have a talk with him...he's getting a bit outta control, eh?
Alphabet Soup is having Calico Critters day tomorrow - go to see Greta all dressed up as a cutsie-wutsie kittie cat! I'm sewing cat ears galore for them and watching Futurama, etc. Me, no plans. Keep Sock Monkey away from my parrot!
Are you and Georges coming to THE RALLY?!?
I was just certain that Georges would have a superior Halloween Costume on display here. "What's Georges going as?" I wondered.
Clearly he's going method on some costume prep for a figure of psycho infamy. Whoever will he be? What figure from history is he bringing back to sock life and how much produce will be felled in his tour de force performance?
careful of chefs a bit too talented with the knife:
no costume for me this year :-(
halloween is dinner with may family and i hope to pass out candy to the kiddo's in my parents neighborhood.
...have a great adventure today!
Post a Comment