Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
appalling and disgusting...
Nice bowls eh? I love these. I am trying to remember if I make more than the five types here...a giraffe type would be fun, wouldn't it? Oh, wait, i remember, I make ducks too.
OK, so Emily kitten is 16 + years old. She is super cute, but you know, not well behaved. Anyway, the older she gets the pickier she is about food. Like, she is tired of the crunchies. And she wants my noodles.
I know, now you will NEVER come over to our house....
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 7:13 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- Georges Le Soq takes Manhattan.....
- Georges Le Soq = psycho killer + chef
- Georges Le Soq and whispers of Christmas....
- Georges Le Soq: PSYCHO KILLER????
- It is all HER fault
- a guest post
- magnificent weekend :)
- Georges Le Soq murderizes the MacIntoshes!
- well, OK, since its Friday.....
- here at the north pole in Santa's workshop...
- about 32....
- flinging poo
- that was Monday!
- the cat and the fish in the teapot!
- karma is a b!tch isn't it......
- rock OUT
- last class, oh my!
- people gettin' down, people gettin' crazee.....
- the wife goes with the red shoes and the purple fi...
- appalling and disgusting...
- holiday for SOME people but no rest for the wicked...
- the demise of the open studio.....
- very little of consequence.....
- open studio weekends times 2
- THING ONE and THING TWO and the creative process....
- the heat is on......
- havn't seen the dream hamster in awhile....
- a-b-c of ME! because I am utterly fascinating and ...
- the wife was messing with her hair....
- quiet Sunday.....
- open studio Saturday!
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH Tim Burton*ish show
- ▼ October (32)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
She ate the whole thing! Ha, that is funny, and the look on your face too.
Love the bowls! Can't wait to see how you do the giraffe!
Yeah, yuk. Dogs do a much better job of cleaning the dishes.
Ooh giraffes! Or maybe a sea otter ...
Great Bowls...Spike always on a quest for great food! ;)
emily sure was hungry!
Please do cat bowls at some point---striped orange like Chief! :)
Um...Gary? Same thing happens here. You might have even eaten off of one of the...well, nevermind now. ;)
I'd still come over. I eat off the same plates as animals.
Post a Comment