Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Monday, April 14, 2014
WHAT could be more cute?????
Look at this young dude, using my car bowl for his snack! Kate and Jim's grandson Elijah KNOWS things taste better in one of my car bowls, tres cute, hmmm?
I told you yesterday I was making Vegan Stoner's pineapple pizza and holy CATS it is good. I have never had pineapple on pizza, and you KNOW I love pineapple...this pizza also has spinach and soy chorizo: BRILLIANT. I usually make my own gluten-free pizza crust, but had been given a Bob's red mill gf pizza crust mix and used it for the first time also...superb all around!
Why yes, the cat was checking it out in the oven and those are my bare toesies, cute, hmm? Don't look too close...
The wife is super cute, as always, and will kill me if she finds I posted pictures I sorta almost maybe promised I wouldn't post....and then I did it TWICE. I am bad.... have an awesome Monday!
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 6:42 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- "here in my car..."
- gluten-free buttered BUNS and Teapot Tuesday #3!
- BLACK keys and black thumbs....
- "...wish it was Sunday, that's my fun day..."
- sometimes you feel like a nut... sometimes you don't!
- Stonehenge, VIRGIN SACRIFICE and my black thumb....
- Scottie dogs + Porsches = living like the one perc...
- Gary meets a MANGO.....
- Teapot Tuesday TWO: bigass teapot, bigass bagels a...
- thinking outside the BOX... or egg cup....
- back to IMPOSSIBLY CUTE ... egg cups for Easter!
- before we go ALL CUTE for ya on Easter...
- "you made (gluten-free) chocolate bread just so yo...
- BABIES and Sunny Days = SPRING
- gluten-free brownies to DIE for and TWEE serving p...
- TEAPOT TUESDAY number one and dreaming of TWINS!
- WHAT could be more cute?????
- improvisational cooking: "just so good I want to ...
- the first morning WITH and the first morning WITHO...
- the FERN that ate my head....
- THURSday can be teapot day too....
- the last mention of _____, I SWEAR it!
- when life GOES TO 11: a couple of unexpected priz...
- what would Dumbo do????
- Penny had some people over to party....
- KILLER kupcakes... gluten-free!
- day of the dogs?
- a couple of gems....
- birthday week day one: the aftermath
- 48 is the new 84.... ?
- ▼ April (30)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
The bowl is great, Elijah is just the right model for selling those! And your wife and Spike are a great combo...though of course I never saw here here!
Lucky kid. I bet he loves the bowl as much as the snack.
Cute and what fine grandparents to gift Elijah with something FUN and also made by a true artisan.
oh my...i can't believe you make bowls with wheels....how fabulous is that !!! and of course snacks taste better :)
thanks for dropping by my blog the other day, and confirming your blogging hour....i think your more like a 'middle of night' person....i think of myself as a 'morning' person, but that starts around 8 am!
cheers, and thanks for such a lovely laugh - cheers, Linda
The kidlet and the cat.. both absolutely adorable!
I hope Spike didn't singe his paws! Such a helper.
Your wife is so lovely, as always.
Looks like Spike approved the pizza, too, and he's not even a vegetarian!
Just bought pineapple. Plans for salsa but surely there is enough for pizza too!
Post a Comment