WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Wednesday, April 9, 2014
the last mention of _____, I SWEAR it!
OK, sure, it probably gets TEDIOUS, right? Me and my birthday week, which this year somehow stretched from March 28 to April 8? WHY THE FLIP NOT *** sez I...it has been a long and cold winter and is still not exactly WARM. But most of the snow is melted and gone, BONUS!
So, I promise this is the last you will hear about my birthday...for at least 50 weeks.
I visited my mom and dad at their farm to celebrate this famous birthday. Yep, the actual people who had more to do with my birthday week than any other!
3 months before I was born, my great-grandmother sent my expectant mom a paper birthday clown to decorate the table for my older sister's birthday. That clown has BEEN THERE for me and my birthday for, um, 48 years...
below, my dad in front of the barn and garage with my beagle
above, me on their pond, below, my father in front of it
*** there are 48 year olds with kids and grandkids, and I have a dog and cat--THEREFORE perhaps it is easy to understand why I never progressed past the age of 15, I am still quite childish, hmmm?
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- "here in my car..."
- gluten-free buttered BUNS and Teapot Tuesday #3!
- BLACK keys and black thumbs....
- "...wish it was Sunday, that's my fun day..."
- sometimes you feel like a nut... sometimes you don't!
- Stonehenge, VIRGIN SACRIFICE and my black thumb....
- Scottie dogs + Porsches = living like the one perc...
- Gary meets a MANGO.....
- Teapot Tuesday TWO: bigass teapot, bigass bagels a...
- thinking outside the BOX... or egg cup....
- back to IMPOSSIBLY CUTE ... egg cups for Easter!
- before we go ALL CUTE for ya on Easter...
- "you made (gluten-free) chocolate bread just so yo...
- BABIES and Sunny Days = SPRING
- gluten-free brownies to DIE for and TWEE serving p...
- TEAPOT TUESDAY number one and dreaming of TWINS!
- WHAT could be more cute?????
- improvisational cooking: "just so good I want to ...
- the first morning WITH and the first morning WITHO...
- the FERN that ate my head....
- THURSday can be teapot day too....
- the last mention of _____, I SWEAR it!
- when life GOES TO 11: a couple of unexpected priz...
- what would Dumbo do????
- Penny had some people over to party....
- KILLER kupcakes... gluten-free!
- day of the dogs?
- a couple of gems....
- birthday week day one: the aftermath
- 48 is the new 84.... ?
- ▼ April (30)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)