WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Friday, April 4, 2014
day of the dogs?
(Maxie, me, Nook, flowers)
Ever have a day where you fall asleep like you climbed a mountain range??? Ever have a day CHOCK FULL of dogs...and cats? And the many pots you are glazing and finishing? It was like that Thursday, baked cupcakes too... more on that another time.
Most of this week I have been happily up to my elbows in dog walking. The vet tells me yesterday "Penny has gained weight, she needs to lose it by June 1 when I see her again!" and I sputter "but poor dog, it has been so cold, there were days she couldn't do her miles!". But I have to keep in mind: don't walk so many OTHER dogs that I forget MY OWN, of course. And besides, Penny has gained only 1.5 pounds. Pah. A pittance for a little athlete like her in spring!
Yogi was a nervous pup yesterday, with construction going on over there. He stayed with us a lot of the day. I also had to go take out Nook...who has his cousin Maxie visiting... I would LOVE to kidnap Maxie, what a sweetie....
(below, Yogi with Penny and Yogi with Spike)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- "here in my car..."
- gluten-free buttered BUNS and Teapot Tuesday #3!
- BLACK keys and black thumbs....
- "...wish it was Sunday, that's my fun day..."
- sometimes you feel like a nut... sometimes you don't!
- Stonehenge, VIRGIN SACRIFICE and my black thumb....
- Scottie dogs + Porsches = living like the one perc...
- Gary meets a MANGO.....
- Teapot Tuesday TWO: bigass teapot, bigass bagels a...
- thinking outside the BOX... or egg cup....
- back to IMPOSSIBLY CUTE ... egg cups for Easter!
- before we go ALL CUTE for ya on Easter...
- "you made (gluten-free) chocolate bread just so yo...
- BABIES and Sunny Days = SPRING
- gluten-free brownies to DIE for and TWEE serving p...
- TEAPOT TUESDAY number one and dreaming of TWINS!
- WHAT could be more cute?????
- improvisational cooking: "just so good I want to ...
- the first morning WITH and the first morning WITHO...
- the FERN that ate my head....
- THURSday can be teapot day too....
- the last mention of _____, I SWEAR it!
- when life GOES TO 11: a couple of unexpected priz...
- what would Dumbo do????
- Penny had some people over to party....
- KILLER kupcakes... gluten-free!
- day of the dogs?
- a couple of gems....
- birthday week day one: the aftermath
- 48 is the new 84.... ?
- ▼ April (30)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)