Sure, she does her shift FULL OUT, 110 percent..then comes home and sleeps DEEPLY.
Working at what, you ask? Retrieving ducks, chasing rats, hunting rabbits, bomb sniffing, drug sniffing, airport screening? Guiding the blind????? Carrying a cask of booze around her neck to people lost on Swiss mountains?????????? PULLING A CART????????????
No. Charming people. That is her SKILL and her JOB. She is VERY good at it. You know that she is a therapy dog, and um, I was trained and she, ah, does what she does best: kiss and cuddle. Every Monday morning we go to Longview Senior Living where we are loved and she loves back HUGELY :)
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Tuesday, October 22, 2013
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- the internet is OH SO many silly selfies, cute dog...
- oooh ooooooh, witchy woman.....
- Penny the working girl dresses UP for Halloween an...
- PUMPKIN-CHOCOLATE COOKIES: not as nutty as you th...
- pottery plane with a piggy!
- a couple of RANDOM thoughts....
- speaking of PIGS, flying and otherwise...
- shooting for perfection...or at least a favorite!
- you work your WHOLE life for this...
- Penny is a WORKING dog...
- Canada is DIFFERENT: road trip part TWO
- 511 miles, 14 hours, 9 green lights: highlights f...
- throwing, sculpting, taxi meters
- being valued and getting paid....
- the biggest toy EVER?
- the nature of innovation...?
- this is LA... (not)
- everybody was in a BUYING mood....
- the friendly people who...
- they come for MY CAT AND DOG.....
- utter FAVorites
- CHILL out in the HOT sun
- I WISH....
- a MIXED bag...
- OPEN STUDIO and juvenile delinquents...
- nobody would KILL for KAULIFLOWER....
- oh well!
- just forget all your other plans....
- (heart) A to Z bread....
- ▼ October (31)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Penny is a hard working gal and she does take her job seriously. Would love a Penny hug and snuggle. She brings such joy.
Looking at the pictures of Penny gives a lift. I can imagine how she makes people feel when she's there "in person". How about that, a professional "schmoozer". Great photos!
Looks like her job is one of the best in the world--making people feel happy.
You and Penny make a pretty awesome duo.
that's just amazing- wow! what love she gives.
Penny is a freakin' rockstar! You are a great team.
Post a Comment