Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Sunday, October 6, 2013

SCOOP!

Many of you will recall my old cat buddy Scoop....one of my dog walking clients!
She is such a favorite of mine I want to kidnap her.  I mean, she is absolutely my favorite female cat on earth and we have a had a week together.
I came into their house the other day to find that she had captured TWO mice, go SCOOP!
Scoop belongs to my buddy Ray, whose son last year noticed a tiny 3 week old kitten lost in their yard, presumably the mother was a local stray.  They named her Scoop because she has those big mitten paws with the extra thumb.
She looks and acts like a purring teddy bear :)
Have a great Sunday!

6 comments:

smartcat said...

Scoop has a great expression on her face! Tis the season for mousing!

Hilary said...

Aww Scoop looks so much like my dear, departed Topaz. She was such a gem of a cat.. much like you've described Scoop. Gotta love Torties.

Michèle Hastings said...

yay for Scoop! My cat tends to just play with mice and let them go.

Emily SIL said...

Go, Scoop, go! (Yea, kitties!)

Busy Bee Suz said...

She is so darn cute....and useful too!

Lori Buff said...

Cute!!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.