Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Thursday, October 31, 2013

the internet is OH SO many silly selfies, cute dogs and cats in boxes



Helen is our dogsitter with a side of cat sitting thrown in and asked for a cone coffee filter...I told her I would make one like ours, except with a green CAT!  I mean, why wouldn't you want a cat to go with your coffee?

Trevor across the street tells me he has an enormous box, would I like it???? I was glad to have it, but Spike claimed it for his own....so I tossed his blanket in there so he would be fully comfortable...and finally?  GOSH it was a gorgeous and warm (warm for US here, because southerners will be like "he is wearing a sweater and coat, how warm can it be" and my reply is "notice:  my coat is open and I don't have on a wool hat!") and I had a dogsitting job myself...and walked, according to my pedometer, 4.5 miles with Nook for nearly 2 hours.....isn't he cute?  His family has a pink dinosaur costume for him (YES, there is an 8 year old girl in that household :) and I need pics of that pink dinosaur costume...have a great THURSDAY!

2 comments:

Lori Buff said...

Nook is very cute. It looks like you both are enjoying some beautiful weather.

Claudia from Idiot's Kitchen said...

Nook in costume. Cuteness overload coming soon!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.