Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Penny the working girl dresses UP for Halloween and her fans...




You know Penny is a therapy dog, visiting Longview senior living every Monday morning.  She went dressed for Halloween this week.... my neighbor had been like
"I am making a purple tutu for my little girl.  Does your dog need one too????"
Is there any question my dog needs a purple tutu?????



You probably need dog and cat mugs, right?  New items for sale at my etsy shoppe!
special deal dog and cat mug sold together

7 comments:

~ Sil in Corea said...

Penny is a beautiful ballerina! :-)

Barbara Rogers said...

What a loving and lovely balli-dog-rina!

Lori Buff said...

So cute. I'll bet she brought lots of smiles with that tutu.

smartcat said...

Penny is dear in her tutu!

Hilary said...

Adorable. I love the looks of sheer delight on the faces of the ladies in red and blue.

Kimberly said...

She's a dancing queen!

Busy Bee Suz said...

I love how much SHE loves doing this type of work. :)
That tutu is only missing a tiara!!!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.