I wish. Typically terrible December weather here, which, atypically, we have seen little of lately. I mean, yesterday was beautiful. Now the long slow slog through winter, not even Christmas to look forward to....
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Monday, December 28, 2009
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- OOOO Baby BABY BABY, Baby Baby...
- gonna get you sucka
- thanks Miri! Georges too....
- stove, redux...
- le busy day, le frog....
- "underwear goes inside the pants"
- KEY WEST here I come...
- the good the bad and the ugly
- Terri Anne and Chris make the mistake of inviting ...
- David sez "ditch the guests my man...."
- day number 3 with guests
- its my d##k in a box!
- "it's just like Christmas morning"
- can I say it? Have a Kickazz Krizmazz
- 17 years of....
- December 24, 1992- December 24, 2009????
- wedding anniversary eve
- thanks Heather!
- home electronics for dummies
- I might like you better if we.....
- a slightly amusing cat joke for Christmas....
- Becky Jo and the SECRET GIRAFFE PROJECT
- don't you wish you were married to me?
- le SUNDAY
- ho ho HO!
- BAMF* of the day: my old pal Wendy
- the END
- 5 degrees
- Benji and Christi, BAMFs* of the week and the nice...
- hangin' at Benji's.....
- do you, YOU feeeeeel like I do
- another day in paradise
- melted chocolate...
- NO you cannot have the recipe
- nothing more fun than elephants eh?
- thank God I'm not a teacher
- MORE corduroy....
- dig this Felix card!
- Pearl Jam
- BAMF* teapot....
- Emily cat, another elephant teapot
- party at Nance's for Stevo.....
- awesome little teapot
- and so the Cornell Pot Shop Sale ends....
- moo ya'll...........
- hot DAWG
- Penny does the Snoopy dance
- spaghetti pizza casserole
- gonna hafta to go all NINJA on yo azz....
- Heavy Metal Christmas with Celeste and Maurice....
- the greatest Christmas dance EVAH
- 6 inches
- YOUR retirement plan
- Cornell Pot Shop Sale
- I got you BABE
- dig Julie's stuff!
- OMIGOSH the best tune, 2009
- she has unusally large ears....
- cow tipping galore!
- more scenes from a slightly snowy Saturday
- Mary and Max
- scenes from a slightly snowy day...
- the perfect teapot
- my wife: Senator hawtness
- frolicsome Friday!
- BAMF of the week: Spike the cat
- sick as a dog....
- raku baby...
- wee little teapot
- partying with Carol and Nance...
- I got what you NEED
- so I was telling Christi and ....
- CHRISTI comes ovah for the cookies
- sorry gals, I'm taken.....
- 57 dollars and the fridge challenge
- le cat und le mouse....
- ▼ December (78)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
i won't show alicia this picture or this post, that's the winter of my youth. i like that your header picture is you on a nice summer day with a short sleeved shirt on. looks like you had fun over the holidays though. onward and upward amigo
Gary! Where is the positivity???!! ONLY two more months of winter... and WE don't have to drive in it. :D
Just a couple of odd flurries here. For the most part, the sun has been out. Turning colder though. Snow showers expected tomorrow. drats!
Very uplifting header photo for me up here in Maine! I must say that the photo of you and the flamingo is great, I think I am gonna go dig out my flamingo and stick it in the mud of our yard! If yours can withstand winter so can mine.
Darn! Here I thought you had a fun trip planned...
But thank you for reminding us all what warmth and green looks like. :)
I know the feeling! I keep thinking back on Summer!
Our 19 inches are already nearly gone...the river is high and the yard is a lake!
Well, I'm certainly glad someone had the simpatico to mention that poor shivering bird out there in your yard in the snow, without even so much as a muffler and leggings to keep it warm. Shame on you. I'm reporting you to Audubon, the Humane Society, the Audubon Society, and everyone else who looks out for animals, including my daughter in CA who works with the capture, rehab and restoration of all sorts of wild critters. I am expecting another shot of Mr. Flamingo tomorrow properly dressed for your weather there. Otherwise --
Run away! Run away!
I think you can get heated jackets for the Northern Pink Flamingo (Flamingussi-ithacatriae).....
Post a Comment