When Emily was small I theorized I could get her used to extreme cuddling. Upside down, like a sack of potatos, stuffed into my shirt, and 15 +years later you can see she is still quite relaxed about being treated like a toy :)
NO I have never dropped her, not even close! But she does have a very soft belly.
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- OOOO Baby BABY BABY, Baby Baby...
- gonna get you sucka
- thanks Miri! Georges too....
- stove, redux...
- le busy day, le frog....
- "underwear goes inside the pants"
- KEY WEST here I come...
- the good the bad and the ugly
- Terri Anne and Chris make the mistake of inviting ...
- David sez "ditch the guests my man...."
- day number 3 with guests
- its my d##k in a box!
- "it's just like Christmas morning"
- can I say it? Have a Kickazz Krizmazz
- 17 years of....
- December 24, 1992- December 24, 2009????
- wedding anniversary eve
- thanks Heather!
- home electronics for dummies
- I might like you better if we.....
- a slightly amusing cat joke for Christmas....
- Becky Jo and the SECRET GIRAFFE PROJECT
- don't you wish you were married to me?
- le SUNDAY
- ho ho HO!
- BAMF* of the day: my old pal Wendy
- the END
- 5 degrees
- Benji and Christi, BAMFs* of the week and the nice...
- hangin' at Benji's.....
- do you, YOU feeeeeel like I do
- another day in paradise
- melted chocolate...
- NO you cannot have the recipe
- nothing more fun than elephants eh?
- thank God I'm not a teacher
- MORE corduroy....
- dig this Felix card!
- Pearl Jam
- BAMF* teapot....
- Emily cat, another elephant teapot
- party at Nance's for Stevo.....
- awesome little teapot
- and so the Cornell Pot Shop Sale ends....
- moo ya'll...........
- hot DAWG
- Penny does the Snoopy dance
- spaghetti pizza casserole
- gonna hafta to go all NINJA on yo azz....
- Heavy Metal Christmas with Celeste and Maurice....
- the greatest Christmas dance EVAH
- 6 inches
- YOUR retirement plan
- Cornell Pot Shop Sale
- I got you BABE
- dig Julie's stuff!
- OMIGOSH the best tune, 2009
- she has unusally large ears....
- cow tipping galore!
- more scenes from a slightly snowy Saturday
- Mary and Max
- scenes from a slightly snowy day...
- the perfect teapot
- my wife: Senator hawtness
- frolicsome Friday!
- BAMF of the week: Spike the cat
- sick as a dog....
- raku baby...
- wee little teapot
- partying with Carol and Nance...
- I got what you NEED
- so I was telling Christi and ....
- CHRISTI comes ovah for the cookies
- sorry gals, I'm taken.....
- 57 dollars and the fridge challenge
- le cat und le mouse....
- ▼ December (78)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
That's hysterical! I think her little white boots up in the air are supah cute. :)
Amazing! Emily is a very trusting soul. :-D
Wait! Emily was small?
i bet emily loves it and this is what keeps her youthful.
(being that emily is a heavy cat you don't need a gym membership)
Emily is HEFTY!
I love Emily...and apparently she LOVES you!!!
What fun...for you and her!:) makes me smile..
Have a fun Sunday..Cheers, T.
funny... the first shot looks like she's walking on the ceiling
Haha...these photos made me smile! Especially the second and third ones! Perhaps you could take Emily on the road as an act! Have a great week.
Bouncy bouncy puddy!!!
My Chi is like that (doesn't mind being upside down) but our cat wouldn't tolerate it for one second. You're lucky Emily lets you snorgle her so freely! :)
Little Emily just loves to be in photos.
That green glaze on the teapot is beautiful and your cat is so relaxed and trusting, how fun.
That is complete and utter trust and confidence in her handler, I gotta say. Very sweet to see. Or do you suppose she's read all the lit on the fact that cat's ALWAYS land on their feet. She knows who's who and what's possible and allowable.
Maybe in another life you could be a handler of the big cats?
Were you using your cat as a weights for your daily workout?
I am amazed!
Post a Comment