Super snowy overnight then turned to rain and ice now. Sometimes you think 'winter sucks rotten eggs!'
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- OOOO Baby BABY BABY, Baby Baby...
- gonna get you sucka
- thanks Miri! Georges too....
- stove, redux...
- le busy day, le frog....
- "underwear goes inside the pants"
- KEY WEST here I come...
- the good the bad and the ugly
- Terri Anne and Chris make the mistake of inviting ...
- David sez "ditch the guests my man...."
- day number 3 with guests
- its my d##k in a box!
- "it's just like Christmas morning"
- can I say it? Have a Kickazz Krizmazz
- 17 years of....
- December 24, 1992- December 24, 2009????
- wedding anniversary eve
- thanks Heather!
- home electronics for dummies
- I might like you better if we.....
- a slightly amusing cat joke for Christmas....
- Becky Jo and the SECRET GIRAFFE PROJECT
- don't you wish you were married to me?
- le SUNDAY
- ho ho HO!
- BAMF* of the day: my old pal Wendy
- the END
- 5 degrees
- Benji and Christi, BAMFs* of the week and the nice...
- hangin' at Benji's.....
- do you, YOU feeeeeel like I do
- another day in paradise
- melted chocolate...
- NO you cannot have the recipe
- nothing more fun than elephants eh?
- thank God I'm not a teacher
- MORE corduroy....
- dig this Felix card!
- Pearl Jam
- BAMF* teapot....
- Emily cat, another elephant teapot
- party at Nance's for Stevo.....
- awesome little teapot
- and so the Cornell Pot Shop Sale ends....
- moo ya'll...........
- hot DAWG
- Penny does the Snoopy dance
- spaghetti pizza casserole
- gonna hafta to go all NINJA on yo azz....
- Heavy Metal Christmas with Celeste and Maurice....
- the greatest Christmas dance EVAH
- 6 inches
- YOUR retirement plan
- Cornell Pot Shop Sale
- I got you BABE
- dig Julie's stuff!
- OMIGOSH the best tune, 2009
- she has unusally large ears....
- cow tipping galore!
- more scenes from a slightly snowy Saturday
- Mary and Max
- scenes from a slightly snowy day...
- the perfect teapot
- my wife: Senator hawtness
- frolicsome Friday!
- BAMF of the week: Spike the cat
- sick as a dog....
- raku baby...
- wee little teapot
- partying with Carol and Nance...
- I got what you NEED
- so I was telling Christi and ....
- CHRISTI comes ovah for the cookies
- sorry gals, I'm taken.....
- 57 dollars and the fridge challenge
- le cat und le mouse....
- ▼ December (78)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
now there's some snow! i won't show mom this picture or she'll think twice about moving to ithaca
Do you think the dogs think it sucks rotten eggs too?
Its nasty wet sticky stuff....not nice fluffy snow. Yawn. Back to bed.
My dogs love EVERYTHING :)
This has been all over the internet, but brings a smile to my face every time I read it.
Differences between a dog's journal and a cat's journal
Entries in a dog's journal:
8:00 am - OH BOY! DOG FOOD! MY FAVORITE!
9:30 am - OH BOY! A CAR RIDE! MY FAVORITE!
9:40 am - OH BOY! A WALK! MY FAVORITE!
10:30 am - OH BOY! A CAR RIDE! MY FAVORITE!
11:30 am - OH BOY! DOG FOOD! MY FAVORITE!
12:00 noon - OH BOY! THE KIDS! MY FAVORITE!
1:00 PM - OH BOY! THE YARD! MY FAVORITE!
1:30 PM - ooooooo. bath. bummer.
4:00 PM - OH BOY! THE KIDS! MY FAVORITE!
5:00 PM - OH BOY! DOG FOOD! MY FAVORITE!
5:30 PM - OH BOY! MOM! MY FAVORITE!
Entries in a cat's journal:
DAY 752 - My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry cereal. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the mild satisfaction I get from ruining the occasional piece of furniture. Tomorrow I may eat another house plant.
DAY 761 - Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they were walking almost succeeded, must try this at the top of the stairs. In an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors, I once again induced myself to vomit on their favorite chair...must try this on their bed.
DAY 765 - Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body, in attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike fear into their hearts. They only cooed and condescended about what a good little cat I was...Hmmm. Not working according to plan.
DAY 768 - I am finally aware of how sadistic they are. For no good reason I was chosen for the water torture. This time, however, it included a burning foamy chemical called "shampoo." What sick minds could invent such a liquid? My only consolation is the piece of thumb still stuck between my teeth.
DAY 771 - There was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. I was placed in solitary throughout the event. However, I could hear the noise. More importantly I overheard that my confinement was due to MY power of "allergies." Must learn what this is and how to use it to my advantage.
DAY 774 - I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and maybe snitches. The dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return. He is obviously a half-wit. The bird, on the other hand, has got to be an informant, and speaks with them regularly. I am certain he reports my every move. Due to his current placement in the metal room his safety is assured. But I can wait; it is only a matter of time......
Still no snow here. It all stayed north of me.
I drove by several accidents this morning - lots of police and tow trucks out. I still can't believe school wasn't delayed.
6 inches, huh? Are you sure you're not exaggerating a little? ;-)
I AM NOT EXAGERRATING at all. Heck, in some places there was 8 inches, or even 9 or 10 inches! The cold rain is having a withering effect though, the piles are shrinking a bit, to more like 4 inches...or even 2 inches.....
We've had some snow here too.. just a modest couple of inches,
The Color Tree's comment made me laugh.. your response even more so. :)
We got snow, then a ton of rain, then a bit more snow today. And wind today is BRUTAL.
Gallow: I laughed out loud at that journal thing. Hysterical.
Gary. It can't be that bad. You're not even wearing overalls! If my camera had batteries, or I could get out of the driveway to go get batteries for my camera, I would take a photo for you of the 6 foot drift in the middle of my driveway. You see my dilema though, so you'll just have to take my word for it. :)
That's a lot of snow... Stay warm!
Gary, I'm having trouble emailing you, by clicking your email button. Will you send me your email address to my gmail? Thx.
Winter? Dude, winter hasn't even started yet.
I heard you're in for a lot more of it, too. You and the missus stay warm and dry! Oh, and the beagles and cats as well.
Post a Comment