Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Thursday, December 17, 2009
hangin' at Benji's.....
You know my buddy Benji. Benji is a famous painter: landscapes, nudes, abstracts and more. Plus he has done some sculpture and ceramics and plans to do more, and I said I would lend a hand with the kiln setup.
It took about 3 minutes or less :)
Then we had to drink espresso and look at art and gossip about YOU. He lives in a huge loft in a former barn-chicken coop, which also has a blacksmith forge, furniture maker, recording studio and I don't know what all else, with at least 6-12 other artists and muscians, and its pretty darn cool out there. Its the other end of the county and was snowing LIKE CRAZY there. Not so much here at my house.
You can see Benji's little NINJA CAT Scotia the mouser....
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 12:47 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- OOOO Baby BABY BABY, Baby Baby...
- gonna get you sucka
- thanks Miri! Georges too....
- stove, redux...
- le busy day, le frog....
- "underwear goes inside the pants"
- KEY WEST here I come...
- the good the bad and the ugly
- Terri Anne and Chris make the mistake of inviting ...
- David sez "ditch the guests my man...."
- day number 3 with guests
- its my d##k in a box!
- "it's just like Christmas morning"
- can I say it? Have a Kickazz Krizmazz
- 17 years of....
- December 24, 1992- December 24, 2009????
- wedding anniversary eve
- thanks Heather!
- home electronics for dummies
- I might like you better if we.....
- a slightly amusing cat joke for Christmas....
- Becky Jo and the SECRET GIRAFFE PROJECT
- don't you wish you were married to me?
- le SUNDAY
- ho ho HO!
- BAMF* of the day: my old pal Wendy
- the END
- 5 degrees
- Benji and Christi, BAMFs* of the week and the nice...
- hangin' at Benji's.....
- do you, YOU feeeeeel like I do
- another day in paradise
- melted chocolate...
- NO you cannot have the recipe
- nothing more fun than elephants eh?
- thank God I'm not a teacher
- MORE corduroy....
- dig this Felix card!
- Pearl Jam
- BAMF* teapot....
- Emily cat, another elephant teapot
- party at Nance's for Stevo.....
- awesome little teapot
- and so the Cornell Pot Shop Sale ends....
- moo ya'll...........
- hot DAWG
- Penny does the Snoopy dance
- spaghetti pizza casserole
- gonna hafta to go all NINJA on yo azz....
- Heavy Metal Christmas with Celeste and Maurice....
- the greatest Christmas dance EVAH
- 6 inches
- YOUR retirement plan
- Cornell Pot Shop Sale
- I got you BABE
- dig Julie's stuff!
- OMIGOSH the best tune, 2009
- she has unusally large ears....
- cow tipping galore!
- more scenes from a slightly snowy Saturday
- Mary and Max
- scenes from a slightly snowy day...
- the perfect teapot
- my wife: Senator hawtness
- frolicsome Friday!
- BAMF of the week: Spike the cat
- sick as a dog....
- raku baby...
- wee little teapot
- partying with Carol and Nance...
- I got what you NEED
- so I was telling Christi and ....
- CHRISTI comes ovah for the cookies
- sorry gals, I'm taken.....
- 57 dollars and the fridge challenge
- le cat und le mouse....
- ▼ December (78)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Love his paintings! And I really want to snorgle that cat. Look at fur! So cute.
Gary! Youre the best - thanks coming over. see you later at the chappy. might have a different thing going on with the beard if i have time to shave. we'll see. scotia misses you already and is asking abt spike
Spike is like "MEOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWRRRRR!"
I knew my ears were burning- but I figure if you are talking about me you are giving someone else a rest!
Happy Hoildays and look at that snow!
Hmmm, I think I'd let Benji paint me in the nude. Hee hee, did I just type that out loud?
My right ear was kinda burn-ey earlier. Were you talking about ME???
P.S. YAY snow!
P.S.S. That is a lovely beard, Ben. It's very wintery of you. :)
Ben's landscapes are soo serene. I love them.
What a good friend you are helping with the set up.
I hope you were gossiping about me. As I've said before, I hate not being talked about.
looks like a cool place.
Kasey and Becky Jo we WERE GOSSIPING about you!
Post a Comment