Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Thursday, December 24, 2009
December 24, 1992- December 24, 2009????
Me and Missus Tastycakes got married 17 years ago today. Through thick and thin, here we are. I am so totally lucky, I mean, the lady is amazing (see HOME ELECTRONICS FOR DUMMIES below).
I am sorta crowd phobic and we sorta eloped, but here we are with Episcopal proest Father Ted on that day...
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 5:20 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- OOOO Baby BABY BABY, Baby Baby...
- gonna get you sucka
- thanks Miri! Georges too....
- stove, redux...
- le busy day, le frog....
- "underwear goes inside the pants"
- KEY WEST here I come...
- the good the bad and the ugly
- Terri Anne and Chris make the mistake of inviting ...
- David sez "ditch the guests my man...."
- day number 3 with guests
- its my d##k in a box!
- "it's just like Christmas morning"
- can I say it? Have a Kickazz Krizmazz
- 17 years of....
- December 24, 1992- December 24, 2009????
- wedding anniversary eve
- thanks Heather!
- home electronics for dummies
- I might like you better if we.....
- a slightly amusing cat joke for Christmas....
- Becky Jo and the SECRET GIRAFFE PROJECT
- don't you wish you were married to me?
- le SUNDAY
- ho ho HO!
- BAMF* of the day: my old pal Wendy
- the END
- 5 degrees
- Benji and Christi, BAMFs* of the week and the nice...
- hangin' at Benji's.....
- do you, YOU feeeeeel like I do
- another day in paradise
- melted chocolate...
- NO you cannot have the recipe
- nothing more fun than elephants eh?
- thank God I'm not a teacher
- MORE corduroy....
- dig this Felix card!
- Pearl Jam
- BAMF* teapot....
- Emily cat, another elephant teapot
- party at Nance's for Stevo.....
- awesome little teapot
- and so the Cornell Pot Shop Sale ends....
- moo ya'll...........
- hot DAWG
- Penny does the Snoopy dance
- spaghetti pizza casserole
- gonna hafta to go all NINJA on yo azz....
- Heavy Metal Christmas with Celeste and Maurice....
- the greatest Christmas dance EVAH
- 6 inches
- YOUR retirement plan
- Cornell Pot Shop Sale
- I got you BABE
- dig Julie's stuff!
- OMIGOSH the best tune, 2009
- she has unusally large ears....
- cow tipping galore!
- more scenes from a slightly snowy Saturday
- Mary and Max
- scenes from a slightly snowy day...
- the perfect teapot
- my wife: Senator hawtness
- frolicsome Friday!
- BAMF of the week: Spike the cat
- sick as a dog....
- raku baby...
- wee little teapot
- partying with Carol and Nance...
- I got what you NEED
- so I was telling Christi and ....
- CHRISTI comes ovah for the cookies
- sorry gals, I'm taken.....
- 57 dollars and the fridge challenge
- le cat und le mouse....
- ▼ December (78)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Oh congratulations -- there is nothing better as a Christmas present than a happy marriage.
Hugs to you both!
We sorta look like Kennedys here don't we....
Congrats! whoever said Love with a capital L can't last never met you and maude.
Happy Anniversary! Wow... 17 years is a long time. You guys are awesome! :)
P.S. Both Brian and I are crowd phobic as well, that's why we got married on a beach in Hawaii with only a fat Hawaiian pastor and the photographer. :)
The very best to you both- you guys are rocking cute and give us reason to believe in true love.
Congratulations to you both!!
Happy anniversary to you both!!!!
Nothing better than a good love story.
Merry Christmas to your family Gary!
Oh lovely. Happy Anniversary to you both. May you have many, MANY more years of happiness together.
You're a match made in heaven. All the best always to you and the Missus T-cakes!
What a lovely love story and still ongoing. May it last forever, as it was meant to. And, speaking of look-alikes, the good "Marryin' Sam" looks a bit like Dr. Phil, as well.
I'm a tad late...but HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!
Wow, congrats! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment