Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

SHAGGY no more and Spike gets H!GH







SO Rachel my HAIRDRESSER, trimmer in this case actually, is like "OH NO! I am camera shy!" when I go to get the before and after pics down at Karma Salon, even though Rachel looks like a movie star. So I just shoot myself.
Then I get home, having stopped at the store for catnip and whatnot, and SPIKE is totally into it, and he gets his fix then falls asleep in the bag it came from...

14 comments:

Anndi said...

And you look mahvelous dahling!

Stacey B said...

Ahhhh, I'd like to feel like that kitty in the bag. He looks so relaxed and content!

SLADE said...

dude, next time have it all cut off. be radical!

Reverend Awesome said...

Afeni rather enjoys catnip. My brother's cat Bean is a FIEND. She just loses her mind over it. Falls off tables.
Cats getting high is super fun.

You're looking quite dapper.

Unknown said...

Ooo la la. :D

Nicki said...

Nice new dooo!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

DAPPER baby! yeah!

Unknown said...

Dapper Dan?

Busy Bee Suz said...

Great new 'do!
Catnip makes me crazy too...just wish I could nap in a bag.

cookingwithgas said...

hey good looking- what you got cooking.......

cm said...

Penny reminds me of Abe Vigoda, as Fish, in these pics.

Wendy said...

Let the cat out of the bag!

Dez said...

Hahaha..... Spike looks sooo cute in that bag!
Great cut! You're almost as cute as Spike! :)

a m dohan said...

Nina and Frye say hi to Penny & Spike.
Did I tell you that our neighbors had a beagle named Penny?

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.