Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Thursday, November 19, 2009

pair of bowlies!




(bowls by Gary Rith, go to my etsy gallery and buy them now--its a special buy one get one free deal!)

4 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

sold in 20 minutes :)

Busy Bee Suz said...

So cute...the bowlies and the Ninja cat!!!

Dez said...

I want those bowls! So cute! And, we need some! I only saw one piggy on Esty. Can I get an Elephant one too?

Reverend Awesome said...

Awww. These perfect cereal bowls. Of course they sold that quickly. People are no fools. Well...I take that back. Whoever bought them is no fool. There are plenty of fools out there.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.