Gary's Third Pottery Blog
Michael Pollan — 'A good pot holds memories.'
Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Gallery 41 Owego, NY Sept. 7. Cooperstown Art Association "Earth, Wind, Fire" New York Invitational August 22-Sept 20.. Six Mile Creek Winery Harvest Fest September 13. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2013-2014

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

the Gallows and then some...



My best pal Stevo is like "Gary, happy hour at the Chapterhouse Wednesday, with all the fam???" and I am like "HECK YEAH!" so all the members of Stevo's family over 21 and not a dog or cat met me and the missus and Nicki and holy cats, another Steve and other nice people, and, well, it was pretty LOUD.

3 comments:

Dirt-Kicker Pottery said...

Good times :)

Busy Bee Suz said...

Holy cats...this looks like a pre-Thanksgiving blast!!!

Jessica said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun! :)

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
I am a part-time pottery instructor at Cornell University Pot Shop and a full-time studio potter and sculptor, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.