WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Monday, November 9, 2009
Monday Monkey Business
Some thoughts about blogging:
a) I like this new format here. Less junk around the edges, bigger pictures!
b) I have found a way to get photos onto the blog using little or no memory, HA!
c) I am introducing 2 regular features because I like to have fun and I love hearing what you have to say:
--Monday Monkey Business---go to comments and leave a joke!
--Frolicsome Fridays---in comments you can tell us all your big plans for the weekend! The HOTTER the better!
So, to get this rolling, here is, appropriately enough, a monkey joke.
A police officer came upon a terrible wreck where the driver and passenger had been killed. As he looked upon the wreckage a little monkey came out of the brush and hopped around the crashed car. The officer looked down at the monkey and said "I wish you could talk."
The monkey looked up at the officer and shook his head up and down.
"You can understand what I'm saying?" asked the officer.
Again, the monkey shook his head up and down.
"Well, did you see this?"
"Yes," motioned the monkey.
The monkey pretended to have a can in his hand and turned it up by his mouth.
"They were drinking?" asked the officer.
The monkey pinched his fingers together and held them to his mouth.
"They were smoking dope?"
"Now wait, you're saying your owners were drinking, and smoking dope before they wrecked."
"What were you doing during all this?"
"Driving" motioned the monkey.
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- more popular than...
- whole lotta love.....
- so in love
- witch bottle
- guntshots at 12:45?
- DIG IT: open studio today and Saturday and what's...
- I love to work and make piggy bottoms and....
- Flight of the Conchords and the hair gel...
- the Gallows and then some...
- and I say ROCK ON
- I don't want to be a killjoy, but:
- mmmm MANNDIBLE CAFE
- BAMF of the week: Jim drove 12 hours to see me, y...
- mystery glaze...
- ho ho ho!
- Its a nasty world sometimes, isn't it?
- afternoon meet and greet and a Monday Monkey busin...
- a threesome on the couch
- RAKU party, the whole story
- RAKU PARTY part one!
- punched out at 2 am....
- Partay to Partay, drinks with 3 chicks and my new ...
- FROLICSOME FRIDAYS...
- beware the CAT
- pair of bowlies!
- BAMF of the week: Kasey Baker!
- field trip to Margy's......
- Memphis Blues......
- SHAGGY no more and Spike gets H!GH
- daaaaaaazed and......
- bzzzz bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
- Monday monkey business....
- Julie and Julia and Goofy Kim...
- more witchy bottles...
- STRIP POKER*
- we are SO BAD: a boatload of TOMS
- making teapots, THE MOVIE!!!!!!
- Friday the stinking 13th and Frolicsome Fridays
- Sweet Jane....
- BAMF, a fun word, just like azzless chaps....
- BE GROOVY
- Wendy and Buzz come OVAH....
- a big pair of....
- Stevo and Judy and the excellent Tuesday...
- JELLO WRESTLING: the new azzless chaps?
- diggin' the weather...
- azzless chaps and pottery....
- Monday Monkey Business
- le boxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- there's a mouse in my mug!
- flour power!
- there was a glitch, so here is a new blog
- ▼ November (54)