WELL, as I have said repeatedly these last couple of days, I was at Six Mile Creek Vineyards for the weekend, gorgeous days, near my house, fabulous wine, lotsa customers, beers, ICE cream and kittens from the SPCA. You would want to take home a whole box full, wouldn't you????
I was next to Cayuga Creamery ice Cream..and vegan ice cream, yaaaay! Voted the BEST in the state, its wicked tasty and isn't it awesome they would have non-dairy choices too? Watch me dig some here, with the band...yes! There were bands too! Come out for this next year yourself!
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Monday, September 19, 2011
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- le weekend looms ahead....
- SPIKE gets crafty, do YOU????
- "when I think of Gary, I think........"
- question for YOU! (like, was I commando?)
- tales from a perfect weekend....
- behave this weekend.....
- a hawt and spicy evening.....a reflection on men a...
- letters to .......
- please TELL ME about your own bad self....
- days of wine and....kittens....
- golden sunshine
- wine + great weather = :)
- boring you to tears.....the cholesterol talk...and...
- and suddenly....
- enormously cute
- cats, dragons and zebras.....
- FRANZ the FRIENDLY turtle....
- ten years ago...
- my BRILLIANT idea
- back to normal-ish!
- flooding, hopefully, going down....
- eNORMOUS flooding!
- huge FLOOD!
- good things
- mega-kitchen MONDAY!
- not buttery colored, more buttercup colored....
- I was gabbing while the wife was working
- me, spokesman!
- go cute or don't go at all :)
- yo ho ho....
- ▼ September (30)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
I am in need of a kitten- time to start looking.
Kittens in cages! Oh...so sad...
Did you sell anything? Your display looks faboo!
Well that just sounds like a perfect day!
those kittens are saying "take me home!"
... btw, great haircut.
How many of those kittens came home with you? That little grey and white one looks like my Zephyr.
I have some mice for those kitties to consume. Send one south. Merci.
I can't believe you didn't bring home a kitten. Vegan icecream....awesome!!!
Glad you had a great weekend! Did any of those kitties find homes? In the words of Bob Barker - spay and neuter! the alternative is heartbreaking when they don't find homes.
I could very easily become an animal hoarder. Soooo very easily.
there was a 3 legged dog on Saturday who was adopted :)
nice looking booth
Yay! What a great place to be. I would be in heaven if I was next to an ice cream stand...as for the kittens, oh please tell me that they were all adopted...??
Post a Comment