Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Friday, September 23, 2011

behave this weekend.....


(new pottery by Gary Rith)
The wife was like, wicked sick for the last couple of days. She is MUCH better, but you can see how we all rally 'round her bedside.
Here are the latest pots, I am at a huge fair in Binghamton this weekend at the Roberson museum, come see me!

14 comments:

gz said...

Glad to see she is being looked after well!
I like the pigs on a plaque!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Critters make the best nurses. :) Glad she is feeling better.
Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Pets always know when you don't feel well. Glad the troops rallied and hope Mrs. Hawtness feels better soon!


Shannnon

Unknown said...

Just love the new stuff you posted today! Love it!

I should have mentioned to you that OF COURSE I would be linking to you, and I did. Hope you got a visit or two because of it! :-)

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Being ill, :-(

Hope she is feeling way better.

Love the hippo sugar bowl!

Michèle Hastings said...

glad to hear that Maude is on the mend, have a great weekend and sell lots of those purdy pots!

Knight said...

Hmm...she probably overdosed on ginger.

Joyful Things said...

I love all your pottery but the pig plaque is absolutely my favorite! Except for the mugs with the elephant trunk handles that you showed us a month or so ago - those are spectacular. Hope Maude is feeling better and the you both have a great weekend!

Lori Buff said...

Nothing like some furry friends to help you mend. I'm glad she's feeling better.

Unknown said...

I am glad Maude is feeling better!
The new pots are awesome, love the hippo and the 3 little piggies!

Susan as Herself said...

Sleeping pets always make me feel better too... have fun this weekend!

Reverend Awesome said...

Hope Maude is feeling better! And yes, I hope it wasn't the ginger bomb...

CiCi said...

So sorry to hear of Maude's fight with the bug. Hope she is feeling much better now. Please give her my best wishes for a full and quick recovery.

Cheryl said...

Hope Maude is feeling well now. What a great group of comforters she had around her. BuddyTheElf is the best snuggler when one is needed. Love the three pigs on the little plaque!!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.