Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Friday, September 23, 2011
behave this weekend.....
(new pottery by Gary Rith)
The wife was like, wicked sick for the last couple of days. She is MUCH better, but you can see how we all rally 'round her bedside.
Here are the latest pots, I am at a huge fair in Binghamton this weekend at the Roberson museum, come see me!
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 6:24 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- le weekend looms ahead....
- SPIKE gets crafty, do YOU????
- "when I think of Gary, I think........"
- question for YOU! (like, was I commando?)
- tales from a perfect weekend....
- behave this weekend.....
- a hawt and spicy evening.....a reflection on men a...
- letters to .......
- please TELL ME about your own bad self....
- days of wine and....kittens....
- golden sunshine
- wine + great weather = :)
- boring you to tears.....the cholesterol talk...and...
- and suddenly....
- enormously cute
- cats, dragons and zebras.....
- FRANZ the FRIENDLY turtle....
- ten years ago...
- my BRILLIANT idea
- back to normal-ish!
- flooding, hopefully, going down....
- eNORMOUS flooding!
- huge FLOOD!
- good things
- mega-kitchen MONDAY!
- not buttery colored, more buttercup colored....
- I was gabbing while the wife was working
- me, spokesman!
- go cute or don't go at all :)
- yo ho ho....
- ▼ September (30)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Glad to see she is being looked after well!
I like the pigs on a plaque!!
Critters make the best nurses. :) Glad she is feeling better.
Have a great weekend!
Pets always know when you don't feel well. Glad the troops rallied and hope Mrs. Hawtness feels better soon!
Just love the new stuff you posted today! Love it!
I should have mentioned to you that OF COURSE I would be linking to you, and I did. Hope you got a visit or two because of it! :-)
Being ill, :-(
Hope she is feeling way better.
Love the hippo sugar bowl!
glad to hear that Maude is on the mend, have a great weekend and sell lots of those purdy pots!
Hmm...she probably overdosed on ginger.
I love all your pottery but the pig plaque is absolutely my favorite! Except for the mugs with the elephant trunk handles that you showed us a month or so ago - those are spectacular. Hope Maude is feeling better and the you both have a great weekend!
Nothing like some furry friends to help you mend. I'm glad she's feeling better.
I am glad Maude is feeling better!
The new pots are awesome, love the hippo and the 3 little piggies!
Sleeping pets always make me feel better too... have fun this weekend!
Hope Maude is feeling better! And yes, I hope it wasn't the ginger bomb...
So sorry to hear of Maude's fight with the bug. Hope she is feeling much better now. Please give her my best wishes for a full and quick recovery.
Hope Maude is feeling well now. What a great group of comforters she had around her. BuddyTheElf is the best snuggler when one is needed. Love the three pigs on the little plaque!!
Post a Comment