As some of you know, I decided that 2011 was the year of "more punk, more skulls!" back around New Year's, and golly, it has been a great year for that stuff. Teaset below, also a pretty blue pitcher-bowl set, because my only set like it sold last week, and the wife insists I always some like it around the studio....have an awesome day everybody!
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Thursday, September 1, 2011
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- le weekend looms ahead....
- SPIKE gets crafty, do YOU????
- "when I think of Gary, I think........"
- question for YOU! (like, was I commando?)
- tales from a perfect weekend....
- behave this weekend.....
- a hawt and spicy evening.....a reflection on men a...
- letters to .......
- please TELL ME about your own bad self....
- days of wine and....kittens....
- golden sunshine
- wine + great weather = :)
- boring you to tears.....the cholesterol talk...and...
- and suddenly....
- enormously cute
- cats, dragons and zebras.....
- FRANZ the FRIENDLY turtle....
- ten years ago...
- my BRILLIANT idea
- back to normal-ish!
- flooding, hopefully, going down....
- eNORMOUS flooding!
- huge FLOOD!
- good things
- mega-kitchen MONDAY!
- not buttery colored, more buttercup colored....
- I was gabbing while the wife was working
- me, spokesman!
- go cute or don't go at all :)
- yo ho ho....
- ▼ September (30)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Awesome! Never seen a skull tea set! :)
Yeah I have to admit if I drank tea I would NEED that set.
I love the blue bowl!!
Aye, now that is some righteous sway. You rule the seas Captain Bomb, swarthy swashbuckler of skull pottery. Make em walk the plank, and keel-haul those that get in your way.
I don't know if you can get Penny to sit on your shoulder though.....hahahhahaha! Great looking pots...
You know I love this! Part of my wedding and everything, the skully love.
Post a Comment