Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Thursday, September 1, 2011

yo ho ho....

As some of you know, I decided that 2011 was the year of "more punk, more skulls!" back around New Year's, and golly, it has been a great year for that stuff. Teaset below, also a pretty blue pitcher-bowl set, because my only set like it sold last week, and the wife insists I always some like it around the studio....have an awesome day everybody!

6 comments:

Elizabeth Grimes said...

Awesome! Never seen a skull tea set! :)

Knight said...

Yeah I have to admit if I drank tea I would NEED that set.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Pirates booty!
I love the blue bowl!!

Unknown said...

Aye, now that is some righteous sway. You rule the seas Captain Bomb, swarthy swashbuckler of skull pottery. Make em walk the plank, and keel-haul those that get in your way.
I don't know if you can get Penny to sit on your shoulder though.....hahahhahaha! Great looking pots...

Glennis said...

skully!

Reverend Awesome said...

You know I love this! Part of my wedding and everything, the skully love.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.