Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Monday, September 19, 2011

days of wine and....kittens....

WELL, as I have said repeatedly these last couple of days, I was at Six Mile Creek Vineyards for the weekend, gorgeous days, near my house, fabulous wine, lotsa customers, beers, ICE cream and kittens from the SPCA. You would want to take home a whole box full, wouldn't you????

I was next to Cayuga Creamery ice Cream..and vegan ice cream, yaaaay! Voted the BEST in the state, its wicked tasty and isn't it awesome they would have non-dairy choices too? Watch me dig some here, with the band...yes! There were bands too! Come out for this next year yourself!

13 comments:

gz said...

grey cats.....:D

cookingwithgas said...

I am in need of a kitten- time to start looking.

Unknown said...

Kittens in cages! Oh...so sad...

Did you sell anything? Your display looks faboo!

Elizabeth Grimes said...

Well that just sounds like a perfect day!

Michèle Hastings said...

those kittens are saying "take me home!"
... btw, great haircut.

Hilary said...

How many of those kittens came home with you? That little grey and white one looks like my Zephyr.

Shortstuff said...

I have some mice for those kitties to consume. Send one south. Merci.

Busy Bee Suz said...

I can't believe you didn't bring home a kitten. Vegan icecream....awesome!!!

Joyful Things said...

Glad you had a great weekend! Did any of those kitties find homes? In the words of Bob Barker - spay and neuter! the alternative is heartbreaking when they don't find homes.

Reverend Awesome said...

I could very easily become an animal hoarder. Soooo very easily.

gary said...

there was a 3 legged dog on Saturday who was adopted :)

Lori Buff said...

nice looking booth

Cheryl said...

Yay! What a great place to be. I would be in heaven if I was next to an ice cream stand...as for the kittens, oh please tell me that they were all adopted...??

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.