Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Friday, September 2, 2011
go cute or don't go at all :)
Here you see some mugs I just finished: Helen tells me "my roomie took off....and took all the mugs too. Except one of yours with a bunny on it. I need something with frogs...turtles....and other reptiles or whatever, like a set of 4?"
and I am like
"frog, turtle, inchworm and snake???" and she is like "RIGHTO!"
Poor lady, down to her last mug, makes me feel like Superman, flying in for the rescue...with mugs....
SO, like I keep saying, the quest for my personal holy grail = the CLP, or cute little pot. These 2 sugar bowls, not bad eh?
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 7:19 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- le weekend looms ahead....
- SPIKE gets crafty, do YOU????
- "when I think of Gary, I think........"
- question for YOU! (like, was I commando?)
- tales from a perfect weekend....
- behave this weekend.....
- a hawt and spicy evening.....a reflection on men a...
- letters to .......
- please TELL ME about your own bad self....
- days of wine and....kittens....
- golden sunshine
- wine + great weather = :)
- boring you to tears.....the cholesterol talk...and...
- and suddenly....
- enormously cute
- cats, dragons and zebras.....
- FRANZ the FRIENDLY turtle....
- ten years ago...
- my BRILLIANT idea
- back to normal-ish!
- flooding, hopefully, going down....
- eNORMOUS flooding!
- huge FLOOD!
- good things
- mega-kitchen MONDAY!
- not buttery colored, more buttercup colored....
- I was gabbing while the wife was working
- me, spokesman!
- go cute or don't go at all :)
- yo ho ho....
- ▼ September (30)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Superman to the rescue. :)
I love this post title....made my morning Gary!
You do cute so well, you are like superman.
Yep, a definitely "cute" factor. :)
the snake and turtle appear to be staring right at us in that first pic... very cool!
The Pottery Superman, yep you are.
Post a Comment