Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Friday, September 30, 2011
le weekend looms ahead....
SO, like I was saying, the wife sews all kinda stuff, like this faboo blue patterned shirt here! You are jealous, aren't you?
In other news, suddenly this week fall hits you over the head with brilliant colors, typical of the end of September, and here are 2 shots from my back yard. I love the deep red vines contrasting with the yellow and orange maple leaves.
And finally, Elizabeth is like "I need a brown berry bowl" ....
well, I don't really do browns too much. Nor do I do berry bowls too much, but Elizabeth is awesome and I explain about the color, and go back ten plus years to, as you see, my grape design for pots. I am wondering if I will do the full monty with painting the grapes and leaves like the sample tile, or will I just be lazy and go with mainly green and a little blue.....looks good so far, hmm?
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 6:40 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- le weekend looms ahead....
- SPIKE gets crafty, do YOU????
- "when I think of Gary, I think........"
- question for YOU! (like, was I commando?)
- tales from a perfect weekend....
- behave this weekend.....
- a hawt and spicy evening.....a reflection on men a...
- letters to .......
- please TELL ME about your own bad self....
- days of wine and....kittens....
- golden sunshine
- wine + great weather = :)
- boring you to tears.....the cholesterol talk...and...
- and suddenly....
- enormously cute
- cats, dragons and zebras.....
- FRANZ the FRIENDLY turtle....
- ten years ago...
- my BRILLIANT idea
- back to normal-ish!
- flooding, hopefully, going down....
- eNORMOUS flooding!
- huge FLOOD!
- good things
- mega-kitchen MONDAY!
- not buttery colored, more buttercup colored....
- I was gabbing while the wife was working
- me, spokesman!
- go cute or don't go at all :)
- yo ho ho....
- ▼ September (30)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
My weekend has already begun, as I've taken today off work. Maybe I'll see if the warden will let celeste out early this weekend.
Love, love, love the purple grapes!!!
I'm a purple fiend. Have a purple kitchen, don'tchaknow.
Nice pets, nice shirt, great grape pot...ah yes, life is grand! Hope you and Maude has a glorious weekend....:)
ooooo Fall color! I'm so envious. Love the berry bowl with grapes. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out. Thanks for your support, btw ....!
I'll make her a berry bowl.
Great shirt, so much talent in your family.
Post a Comment