Thursday, June 28, 2012
EEEK! Next week?
(covered zebra dish by Gary Rith)
Nifty zebra pot, hmm? You will notice that I brushed some blue in a zebra pattern on there...so its looks ZEBRA-ish :)
OK, next week? It suddenly occurs to me FIRST fair of the year for me is next week. I don't do too many, but this is a big one, 3 days! In Binghamton, an hour's drive. I always have a lot of fun and they treat us VERY well down there.
Anyhow, it means counting on your fingers, making many items, drying them in the sun, getting them ready to fire....and finally, I am nearly finished painting my display from lat year's accidental SHOCKING yellow color to this year's buttery yellow....
- ► 2016 (237)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- cat puke on the flip flop: a true story told in ha...
- oat muffs and doggy mugs
- EEEK! Next week?
- "these will outlive you"
- that bird sure does get around....
- Monday's with Penny.....
- who cares about Bambi, lookit that teapot!
- why do you go to garage sales and buy junk when yo...
- put a ...Godzilla on it!
- put a bird on it, the final answer!
- put a CAT on it!
- FAVorite day of the year
- double chocolate vegan, gluten-free AMAZING cookie...
- the terrible Tuesdays haiku....
- putting the A$$ back in A$$LESS chaps!
- my gals
- great pair!!!!
- turtle Thursday! and put a bird on it....
- the homecoming.....
- she has an ID tag...
- Monday dose of awesome CUTENESS
- like watching paint dry on a '70 Ford Mustang....
- day 2...or is it 3?
- Pottery Pals: 3 Potters 3 Bloggers
- filthy thoughts....
- the bachelor blues in haikus
- the big beer mug challenge!
- the wife says "my own personal cat in the hat!"
- pigs at the trough....
- the usual disaster in the making...
- on Monday morning my head feels like it is stuffed...
- in which we go to a beautiful wedding and you see ...
- 25 years ago...and hanging out with (people who kn...
- Penny = LOOOOoooove
- I swear its true:
- ▼ June (36)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)