We started tomato seeds a few weeks ago. Wait. The wife did. My basil is now dead. But we have the wife's tomato plants, and as I said, Kerry gave us some tomato plants. Today is (roughly) the planting moon. It is also, predictably, amazingly cold and rainy, likely to stay that way for days....but, hey, I am a hero! I dug and created raised beds for the wife and filled them with compost. Our tomato plants will die a comfortable death this summer.....*
This frog was like
"forget it guys, go inside and make those chocolate cookies you were talking about" **
*In 20 summers together me and the wife have planted tomato plants every year. ONE YEAR we even got tomatoes. Put the blame on me. I wish I could garden, but I CANNOT. Luckily I am good in bed and charming as hell....***
**cookies posted Tuesday, yaaaaay! I am so good at making cookies!
*** I mean, in bed? I don't snore, steal the covers, drool.....I am better behaved than the beagle and the oversized cat!
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
"I use my blue Rith bowls almost everyday (since 1985). Best trade ever." --Monica
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- cat puke on the flip flop: a true story told in ha...
- oat muffs and doggy mugs
- EEEK! Next week?
- "these will outlive you"
- that bird sure does get around....
- Monday's with Penny.....
- who cares about Bambi, lookit that teapot!
- why do you go to garage sales and buy junk when yo...
- put a ...Godzilla on it!
- put a bird on it, the final answer!
- put a CAT on it!
- FAVorite day of the year
- double chocolate vegan, gluten-free AMAZING cookie...
- the terrible Tuesdays haiku....
- putting the A$$ back in A$$LESS chaps!
- my gals
- great pair!!!!
- turtle Thursday! and put a bird on it....
- the homecoming.....
- she has an ID tag...
- Monday dose of awesome CUTENESS
- like watching paint dry on a '70 Ford Mustang....
- day 2...or is it 3?
- Pottery Pals: 3 Potters 3 Bloggers
- filthy thoughts....
- the bachelor blues in haikus
- the big beer mug challenge!
- the wife says "my own personal cat in the hat!"
- pigs at the trough....
- the usual disaster in the making...
- on Monday morning my head feels like it is stuffed...
- in which we go to a beautiful wedding and you see ...
- 25 years ago...and hanging out with (people who kn...
- Penny = LOOOOoooove
- I swear its true:
- ▼ June (36)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)