Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Sunday, June 17, 2012

jammin'!

The wife picks strawberries up the road Friday...and so we made JAM! Then I was at the store...blubes half price...and we made MORE JAM!  With the help of Spike the cat of course......ohmygosh it is so yummy....

7 comments:

Claudia from Idiot's Kitchen said...

Ha! I just commented on a photo on Facebook about how helpful Spike was being. Looks good!

smartcat said...

I used to make jam all the time...time to brush off the unused skills! Glad to see Spike is filling his Helper Cat duties. Aloysius is draped over my arm and shoulder as I write this!

Rainbow Motel said...

I don't think I'm brave enough to make jam, but I AM brave enough to eat it. I have a friend who makes mustang grape jelly from her own grapes. Totally delicious.

Elizabeth Grimes said...

Bet it's delicious! How fun. :)

Emily SIL said...

Glad to see Spike isn't neglecting his duties.

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

U be jammin'
Spike be watchin'

Hope you were treated right on Father's Day by your critters. ;)

Busy Bee Suz said...

So darn yummy.
Look at Spike! That cat should have his own cooking show...cause he is good at watching YOU guys cook!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.