Tuesday, June 12, 2012
she has an ID tag...
Penny and I, as you know, visited Longview senior living Monday.
I think I should be careful about taking residents' photos, because I have not sought permission, but these show my girl having a ball. As the vet had imagined, Penny LOVES people so much, it is a shame to waste it!
I gave her 3 good walks before we got there. Longview is a totally ideal community, like a nice resort hotel filled with friendly people, originally founded by Ithaca College and across the street. The college has a large number of programs for students to study the issues of the aging plus physical therapy etc, and although Longview is immensely large, it is totally state of the art.
As I said, I put my name down on the waiting list...40 years....
it was hot on Monday, and Penny and i were glad to get in. She played with a lot of people, the first of whom she went nuts for, the director! he gave her treats. He told her to come back every week to his office! What a great guy!
We both have ID tags. the daily schedule, on line, printed and on the bulletin board says "Mondays with Penny".
- ► 2016 (236)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- cat puke on the flip flop: a true story told in ha...
- oat muffs and doggy mugs
- EEEK! Next week?
- "these will outlive you"
- that bird sure does get around....
- Monday's with Penny.....
- who cares about Bambi, lookit that teapot!
- why do you go to garage sales and buy junk when yo...
- put a ...Godzilla on it!
- put a bird on it, the final answer!
- put a CAT on it!
- FAVorite day of the year
- double chocolate vegan, gluten-free AMAZING cookie...
- the terrible Tuesdays haiku....
- putting the A$$ back in A$$LESS chaps!
- my gals
- great pair!!!!
- turtle Thursday! and put a bird on it....
- the homecoming.....
- she has an ID tag...
- Monday dose of awesome CUTENESS
- like watching paint dry on a '70 Ford Mustang....
- day 2...or is it 3?
- Pottery Pals: 3 Potters 3 Bloggers
- filthy thoughts....
- the bachelor blues in haikus
- the big beer mug challenge!
- the wife says "my own personal cat in the hat!"
- pigs at the trough....
- the usual disaster in the making...
- on Monday morning my head feels like it is stuffed...
- in which we go to a beautiful wedding and you see ...
- 25 years ago...and hanging out with (people who kn...
- Penny = LOOOOoooove
- I swear its true:
- ▼ June (36)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)