Gary's Third Pottery Blog
"I'll light the fire, you place the flowers in the vase that you bought today." --CSNY
Saturday, June 16, 2012
The wife was off to the bus Friday and Penny and I were like "wait wait!" penny saying "stay home and play!" and me saying "let me get a shot!". What you don't see here, under her stetson, is the cowboy boots and jewelry....
Made some business cards holders, including beagle card holders! Cute, eh? Happy Saturday!
- ► 2015 (186)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- cat puke on the flip flop: a true story told in ha...
- oat muffs and doggy mugs
- EEEK! Next week?
- "these will outlive you"
- that bird sure does get around....
- Monday's with Penny.....
- who cares about Bambi, lookit that teapot!
- why do you go to garage sales and buy junk when yo...
- put a ...Godzilla on it!
- put a bird on it, the final answer!
- put a CAT on it!
- FAVorite day of the year
- double chocolate vegan, gluten-free AMAZING cookie...
- the terrible Tuesdays haiku....
- putting the A$$ back in A$$LESS chaps!
- my gals
- great pair!!!!
- turtle Thursday! and put a bird on it....
- the homecoming.....
- she has an ID tag...
- Monday dose of awesome CUTENESS
- like watching paint dry on a '70 Ford Mustang....
- day 2...or is it 3?
- Pottery Pals: 3 Potters 3 Bloggers
- filthy thoughts....
- the bachelor blues in haikus
- the big beer mug challenge!
- the wife says "my own personal cat in the hat!"
- pigs at the trough....
- the usual disaster in the making...
- on Monday morning my head feels like it is stuffed...
- in which we go to a beautiful wedding and you see ...
- 25 years ago...and hanging out with (people who kn...
- Penny = LOOOOoooove
- I swear its true:
- ▼ June (36)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)