Gary's Third Pottery Blog
Michael Pollan — 'A good pot holds memories.'
Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE October 11-12 All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2013-2014

Saturday, June 16, 2012

my gals



The wife was off to the bus Friday and Penny and I were like "wait wait!" penny saying "stay home and play!" and me saying "let me get a shot!".  What you don't see here, under her stetson, is the cowboy boots and jewelry....
Made some business cards holders, including beagle card holders! Cute, eh?  Happy Saturday!

3 comments:

smartcat said...

But we do see a really cool knapsack. And I am liking those card holders! Enormous possibilities there!

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Is there ever a time when M does not look lovely? I'm pretty sure the answer to that is a resounding NO.

JB said...

I know someone who would find these penny beagle card holders irresistable. Fantastic work, love the green frog mugs also. I often forget to use pattern on my work. You have inspired me to revisit the pattern concept.

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
I am a part-time pottery instructor at Cornell University Pot Shop and a full-time studio potter and sculptor, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.